• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

sweet potato Pie and hush my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should always dispatch the thug quickly with 2 well placed rounds!

Originally Posted by Bear44
You beat me to it! LOL!

snake dr reply:

Why would you want to shoot him twice?

Oh, I know if the first one doesn't kill him you're hoping the second one would.

It only takes one shot to remove the threat.

I'm glad that you are full of yourself.[/QUOTE]

My reply:

Another lame attempt to twist meaning.

This just shows you really are clueless. The double tap happens in less than a second because pistols are notoriously bad at stopping threats. No time to evaluate each shot. This is also taught by every legitimate weapons instructor on the planet.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Bear44
You beat me to it! LOL!

Why would you want to shoot him twice?

Oh, I know if the first one doesn't kill him you're hoping the second one would.

It only takes one shot to remove the threat.

I'm glad that you are full of yourself.
^^^^^From snake dr, not soviet^^^^^

From soviet:
I dont understand why your being so hostle. You said you would shoot them even though they are unarmed and laying down on the ground. BUT when he defends himself with a double tap then your action is better than his? I dont understand that one.[/QUOTE]

From me:
He's pissed because I have pointed out that his attitude is that of a criminal vigilantly and he is trying desperately to say that I am either no different from him or a cowering in the corner simp. Every time he fails he tries some other ridiculous thing. He just doesn't get that it's possible to be an honorable and law abiding man that is very willing to kill someone if needed. In his world you have to be a gun slingin bad a$$ or at least that's the self image he's trying for.

Last edited:
^^^^^From snake dr, not soviet^^^^^

From soviet:
I dont understand why your being so hostle. You said you would shoot them even though they are unarmed and laying down on the ground. BUT when he defends himself with a double tap then your action is better than his? I dont understand that one.

I didn't say my action was better than his. Dead is dead. Bear is trying to justify shooting a man twice real quick with the intent on stopping him, when one bullet from a 45 should stop the threat. The perp. would be able to recoup. from his injuries to rob another day.
I just say once a threat always a threat until he quits kicking, even if you have to go back and pop another cap in his ass, bear just wants to shoot him twice from the get go to insure that he kills the perp.

From me:
He's pissed because I have pointed out that his attitude is that of a criminal vigilantly and he is trying desperately to say that I am either no different from him or a cowering in the corner simp. Every time he fails he tries some other ridiculous thing. He just doesn't get that it's possible to be an honorable and law abiding man that is very willing to kill someone if needed. In his world you have to be a gun slingin bad a$$ or at least that's the self image he's trying for.[/QUOTE]

Why do you take everything so personnel?

I don't think that I'm the bad ass, as for you MR. DOUBLE TAP TO THE MID SECTION WITH MY 45. Just to stop a kid.

By the way, have you ever been shot, shot at, or attacked by some one intending on doing you bodily harm?
I didn't think so.

I would not shoot someone with the intent on wounding them, stopping them, or taking prisoners, I will be trying to revoke their birth certificate.

By the way, have you ever been shot, shot at, or attacked by some one intending on doing you bodily harm?
I didn't think so.

You obviously don't have a freakin clue who you are talking to.

I would not shoot someone with the intent on wounding them, stopping them, or taking prisoners, I will be trying to revoke their birth certificate.

Then you can share a cell with the other murderer that we are talking about in this thread.

Lastly, to use your logic:

1. It is perfectly acceptable to kill scumbags, no matter the situation they are in (unarmed, surrendering, etc.)
2. Someone who murders people is a scumbag.

So, snake dr has proven through his words that he is a murdering scumbag and that, according to him, it is acceptable to shoot him whenever we feel like it without remorse.

Good to know.

You obviously don't have a freakin clue who you are talking to.

Then you can share a cell with the other murderer that we are talking about in this thread.

Lastly, to use your logic:

1. It is perfectly acceptable to kill scumbags, no matter the situation they are in (unarmed, surrendering, etc.)

So, snake dr has proven through his words that he is a murdering scumbag and that, according to him, it is acceptable to shoot him whenever we feel like it without remorse.

Good to know.

HAHA!!! I just shot beer out my nose reading this!

you obviously don't have a freakin clue who you are talking to.

lastly, to use your logic:

Good to know.

ouch! Roflmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom