• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

sweet potato Pie and hush my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think his actions was what got him a murder charge,it was the time that elapsed between rounds and that made his decision look pre-meditated.If his recording equipment had
somehow "malfunctioned" and obscured that timeline of events,he would be free and clear.

i dont think his actions was what got him a murder charge,it was the time that elapsed between rounds and that made his decision look pre-meditated.If his recording equipment had
somehow "malfunctioned" and obscured that timeline of events,he would be free and clear.

Unless the other people that were there testified against him, which they probably did anyway. Also, to me it's not what he could have gotten away with. It's the morality of what he did. The first round was self defense. The last five were murder.

Unless the other people that were there testified against him, which they probably did anyway. Also, to me it's not what he could have gotten away with. It's the morality of what he did. The first round was self defense. The last five were murder.

I think what he did was very moral and justified. The first round was misplaced the last five were well placed for good measure and good riddance.

I'll bet if the perp had been able to get his hands on a weapon he would have still been shooting.

So if some thug rapes and murders your wife and daughter, then shoots at you when you arrive home, runs out of ammo and decides to surrender to you, that would be ok.

That would be the perps. last mistake. I would put one between his eyes with powder burn, if he was on his knees begging.

Once I have been engaged in a life threatening altercation, there is no surrendering.
Come out with your hands up, that will make you an easier target.

It's better to hide the bodies in the swamp.

Viva Revolution

I think what he did was very moral and justified. The first round was misplaced the last five were well placed for good measure and good riddance.

I'll bet if the perp had been able to get his hands on a weapon he would have still been shooting.

So if some thug rapes and murders your wife and daughter, then shoots at you when you arrive home, runs out of ammo and decides to surrender to you, that would be ok.

That would be the perps. last mistake. I would put one between his eyes with powder burn, if he was on his knees begging.

Once I have been engaged in a life threatening altercation, there is no surrendering.

Viva Revolution

man you are one tough cookie.

Viva Revolution

Of course it's not OK. But I would accept his surrender because I am not a murderer. And no I would not forgive him. I would make sure he was prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Fortunately we live in a death penalty state. Yes it would be satisfying to put one between his eyes, but we are a nation of laws and I respect those laws. Even in war time you accept the surrender of your enemy though he may have just killed the man next to you.

From what you're saying, if a person pulls a gun on you, you would kill them even if they drop it without firing and they are on their knees. You're a hell of a man.

Of course it's not OK. But I would accept his surrender because I am not a murderer. And no I would not forgive him. I would make sure he was prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Fortunately we live in a death penalty state. Yes it would be satisfying to put one between his eyes, but we are a nation of laws and I respect those laws. Even in war time you accept the surrender of your enemy though he may have just killed the man next to you.

From what you're saying, if a person pulls a gun on you, you would kill them even if they drop it without firing and they are on their knees. You're a hell of a man.

Ok, so the perp. was going to kill or maim you while robing you, but you got the drop, and now they have all of a sudden the perp. had a change of heart and the Lord Jesus has turned their life around and if you don't put a bullet in their brain pan they promise to get a job and stop being a parasite on society. Then about a week later they get the jump on a mother of three below the age of 10 and rape and kill her in front of the kids, leaving her husband to raise the kids. But my conscience would be clear because I let the thug go with the cops and go through our worthless judicial system.

Sometimes you have to take out the trash whether it stinks or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom