• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thanks !

Moofaso

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Army Veteran
102   0
Reaction score
Hey y'all,

So I found ODT a couple of weeks ago. I was looking for something new after yet another no show trade meet on armslist. I went to google and figured there had to be something better. I found ODT and became a supporter the same day. This looks like the place for me. I have a couple successful purchases on here already and find the forum to be just what the doctor ordered. Great to be here and thanks for having me !

welcome!!! you will now find yourself slowly becoming addicted to where in the end all you will do is ramble on about chickens with legos, flaming wolves getting shot in the elbow, and how glocks are overpriced. (have fun figuring out all of those, and i promise they are ALL real topics on here)

ezgif-2-fb63bc19a560.gif

welcome!!! you will now find yourself slowly becoming addicted to where in the end all you will do is ramble on about chickens with legos, flaming wolves getting shot in the elbow, and how glocks are overpriced. (have fun figuring out all of those, and i promise they are ALL real topics on here)

Don't forget flippers!

Hey y'all,

So I found ODT a couple of weeks ago. I was looking for something new after yet another no show trade meet on armslist. I went to google and figured there had to be something better. I found ODT and became a supporter the same day. This looks like the place for me. I have a couple successful purchases on here already and find the forum to be just what the doctor ordered. Great to be here and thanks for having me !
welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom