That ain’t going anywhere

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
197   0
Reaction score
27BCB69A-2348-4AD5-94C6-B13BE1AF427F.jpeg

I like it.
The weapon is now more durable than it ever was before and less likely to have things come unscrewed on their own, and yet it would only take a Dremel tool and 30 seconds worth of work to cut through that weld and free it up --if you wanted to change stocks.

I welded a scope base on a rifle before, When the factory design clamping system with a series of screws that simply pressed against the steel, without calling for the steel guns receiver to be drilled and tapped.

Welding was faster, cheaper, and easier than having four holes professionally drilled and threaded at 20 bucks per hole.

I like it.
The weapon is now more durable than it ever was before and less likely to have things come unscrewed on their own, and yet it would only take a Dremel tool and 30 seconds worth of work to cut through that weld and free it up --if you wanted to change stocks.
Heat is not you friend...

I welded a scope base on a rifle before, When the factory design clamping system with a series of screws that simply pressed against the steel, without calling for the steel guns receiver to be drilled and tapped.

Welding was faster, cheaper, and easier than having four holes professionally drilled and threaded at 20 bucks per hole.
You are kidding, right?

Back
Top Bottom