• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

That big beautiful WALL

nwbn90

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
65   1
Reaction score
So today on an impromptu journey to the outlet mall I stopped to "drop the kids off"at the proverbial pool. I am getting over a cold/sickness. I was in the restroom for a total of 7 minutes, and the entirety of my toilet trip was interrupted by someone banging on the door and mumbling stuff at me. When I walk out I see a Mexican family all starring at me and speaking their native tongue so us "white Devils" couldn't understand. I'm assuming the father needed the restroom but he wasn't around upon my leave. I'm not a racist or bigot. But why is it that foreigners are so damn disrespectful. I wanted to say something mean or wait for the male to come back and give him a piece of my mind. But how long (especially as a believer) should I turn my cheek. Or us as a nation tolerate this crap... All I can say is the sooner that wall goes up the better.

What exactly are you planning on doing, once you decide to no longer turn your cheek? Two in the chest because Mexicali dad needs to take a **** and is rude about it?

Read more posts by karlvv30 karlvv30 . Talk about disrespectful! :lol:

Just that people are disrespectful. karlvv30 karlvv30

I get it. It is an hourly occurence nowadays. I like to see the other side. I went to the ER last week and I asked a guy if I could cut in front of him. He looked pissed. He said ok, but wasn't happy. I went to the the nurses station and he saw the blood coming out. Then he was cool and even offered advice. Some things aren't what they seem.

Back
Top Bottom