• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

That big beautiful WALL

karlvv30 karlvv30 yes which is why I didn't say anything, I don't want to jump to conclusions, but why does it seem that illegal and some legal immigrants (regardless of race) seem to treat us with such disrespect. It just gets old . We give them free healthcare, benefits and a job and they talk trash in front of our faces and act like they have more "right" to our own resources. Sorry to rant

karlvv30 karlvv30 yes which is why I didn't say anything, I don't want to jump to conclusions, but why does it seem that illegal and some legal immigrants (regardless of race) seem to treat us with such disrespect. It just gets old . We give them free healthcare, benefits and a job and they talk trash in front of our faces and act like they have more "right" to our own resources. Sorry to rant

Try holding a door for a welfare queen. Our own citizens do the same. Our culture sucks. I get it, I just dont get mad about it anymore. I say you're welcome bitch. They get it. They just dont care.

karlvv30 karlvv30 that's right! Once I held a door open for. Group of ladies going into what was "movie stop"
And when approached one girl looked at me, laughed and asked if I thought I was gonna get "lucky"
It's sad that men are treated like criminals and it's sad that women let themselves into the belief that were all creeps

karlvv30 karlvv30 that's right! Once I held a door open for. Group of ladies going into what was "movie stop"
And when approached one girl looked at me, laughed and asked if I thought I was gonna get "lucky"
It's sad that men are treated like criminals and it's sad that women let themselves into the belief that were all creeps

They think they are better than you. It's the nature of the beast. They can not effect my life so I say **** em. A lady would never act like that.

bricks.jpg

Shoulda said "Damn girl! You DAT easy?" and walked off laughing.

Back
Top Bottom