• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

That Deputy has ZERO sense of humour

I heard Clint Smith once say “we have catholic priests that butt**** little kids, why do I expect a cop to be perfect?”

My issue isn’t with the criticism. I couldn’t give a crap about that, we’re always hiring if you think you can do it better. My issue lies with people that call themselves a “good person” but then have a celebratory attitude towards the possibility of me being killed trying to do my job. You’re no better than the “racist cop” you’re claiming to hate. And y’all know who you are. Here’s to you making it home to your spouse and children every day.
I don’t expect cops to be perfect. Who would? We’re all human and make mistakes.

I don’t have a celebratory attitude about the possibility of them getting killed. Anyone who celebrates another human dying unnecessarily is a piece of s**t.

I DO, however, expect them to NOT kill someone unless their life, or the life of the general public in the immediate area, is in danger. I DO expect them to be held accountable if they fail in that regard, but that is ultimately the courts’ failure if they are not, which perpetuates the problem.

But then again I also don’t expect priests to f**k little boys in the ass. Does that make me an idealist?

Bout time some one to cue the video of the police killing that young man in the hotel hallway...then let's see if I CAN READ THAT BETTER
That was ****in murder dude. You’ll get no brotherly cover-up or lack of condemnation from me on that one. They made that poor guy do some poorly choreographed dance while barking orders and pointing multiple rifles at him :tsk:

That was ****in murder dude. You’ll get no brotherly cover-up or lack of condemnation from me on that one. They made that poor guy do some poorly choreographed dance while barking orders and pointing multiple rifles at him :tsk:
And you can't even use the one bad apple excuse on that one, because after he was cleared by the courts, his department pulled a scam to hire him back for one day so he could retire with a full pension.

That's the problem. Nobody expects every cop to be perfect. But we are seeing a system that protects the bad ones just because they're part of some imaginary brotherhood.

That and for the love of god they need to quit shooting so many damn dogs.

Bout time some one to cue the video of the police killing that young man in the hotel hallway...then let's see if I CAN READ THAT BETTER
Yeah cause a joke thread is another excuse to cue up all the LE haters and go to only the worst stuff. Hell let’s get the most extreme video out to make sure no one ever likes cops.

Only way you will remove the bad completely is to get robots. Then we’ll let the Govt to program them the way they want... that would be WAY BETTER.:doh:

Yeah cause a joke thread is another excuse to cue up all the LE haters and go to only the worst stuff. Hell let’s get the most extreme video out to make sure no one ever likes cops.

Only way you will remove the bad completely is to get robots. Then we’ll let the Govt to program them the way they want... that would be WAY BETTER.:doh:
:doh: sounds good to me..it ain't like we ain't got bots here already

Back
Top Bottom