• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

That Deputy has ZERO sense of humour

(cops kill a person every 8 hours...)

I didn't think this it was legit at first so I googled it. Yeah it turns out that there are nearly 1000 killings by law-enforcement officers of suspects every year. So that works out to be 2.75 per day. Round it up to 3 per day, or one every eight hours.

I didn't think this it was legit at first so I googled it. Yeah it turns out that there are nearly 1000 killings by law-enforcement officers of suspects every year. So that works out to be 2.75 per day. Round it up to 3 per day, or one every eight hours.
That's nothing, look up how many dogs they kill a day.

And over 50 million have interactions annually. 1,000/50,000,000 = 0.00002. The way some on here talk, I'm absolutely stunned it's not higher.

Yeah and most would assume this was unarmed or unjustified use of force, just based on the context of this thread.
Now look up how many are killed that are unarmed.

Yeah and most would assume this was unarmed or unjustified use of force, just based on the context of this thread.
Now look up how many are killed that are unarmed.
NotaboutCrime.png

That's an interesting and racist graph. What it states is, that in a similarly sized city with 8% more white people, the violent crime rate is 25% lower. What racist organization published this graph?
Also I like how they show their objectivity with the 'allegedly' remark. I assume they meant "Allegedly armed OR violent" and not "and". If they really meant "and", they are leaving out a whole bunch of folks...…
And by the way, one of those people the Orlando PD shot and killed was the non white (because apparently that's important) Omar Marteen. I guess the Buffalo PD would have bought him cookies instead?

Back
Top Bottom