• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

That Deputy has ZERO sense of humour

My bad there are 3 mods I overlooked this one
Screenshot_20190914-090303.png

I was a cop 41 years and i sat down one night and added it up and i would have been totally justified in shooting 12 people. Need less to say i didn't shoot 12 people.

Not being a cop myself, I've had numerous occasions that I would have been justified in shooting people, but I didn't.

There are definitely cops that are dicks and cops that are stupid. Just like every other group of people that has ever been assembled. I am not willing to put on a uniform and do what they do for the pay that they do it for. Therefore I am a little less critical of the police than some people. Good for all of us, if the cops are bad they do not get away with it forever like the era before video cameras.

You shoot because you have to not because you can.

I was very close one time a drunk fellow was threatening someone that was with me while in possession of a rifle he was waving around.

I took my pistol off safety several times during the confrontation. I really didn't want to kill the POS and his poor mother have to bury his worthless carcass, but he needed killing and I would have been justified in doing so.

Back
Top Bottom