• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

That is a big dude.

Here’s my tough guy story BIKER13 BIKER13 . :becky: I got into a little scrap at a bar called DeFoors (spelling may be wrong) right after I moved to Newnan when I was 19. They had a bouncer called “Tiny” who was about 6’ 8” & well over 300 lbs, when I saw that big ass SOB headed towards me I damn near knocked the door off the freakin’ hinges getting away from him. Thank God I was faster than he was, I had seen him beat a guy about half to death once a few months before that. I ain’t been back since, that was 1978. lol!

Here’s my tough guy story BIKER13 BIKER13 . :becky: I got into a little scrap at a bar called DeFoors (spelling may be wrong) right after I moved to Newnan when I was 19. They had a bouncer called “Tiny” who was about 6’ 8” & well over 300 lbs, when I saw that big ass SOB headed towards me I damn near knocked the door off the freakin’ hinges getting away from him. Thank God I was faster than he was, I had seen him beat a guy about half to death once a few months before that. I ain’t been back since, that was 1978. lol!
LMAO

Got mine in South Carolina by a State Patrol officer,Thought he was standing on the trunk of the car til he came around the side and he was walking. Grabbed me and had me in the car in one fluid move

No over indulges here. I have witnesses. Stupid friend left his jacket there so we went back. As soon as we hit the parking lot a Security guard pointed us out. Cop ran over and read us true riot act. We were banned from Sidelines for life. LOL. The police you guys put your car in gear and don't stop until you get home. We stopped at the next bar and continued the festivities. LOL

Back
Top Bottom