• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

That is a big dude.

Actually wasn’t the first time I got chased out of a bar either, but I never got caught. I was pretty fast in those days. lol!

Eta: I haven’t been to a bar since the early 90’s and that was a Batchelor party at Tattletails. All I can say about that is just DAMN THOSE GIRLS WERE FINE!!!

Actually wasn’t the first time I got chased out of a bar either, but I never got caught. I was pretty fast in those days. lol!
I only got thrown out once. French Quarter. The bouncer's stool right inside the front door was vacant when we walked in and the place was packed so I had a seat. People started handing me their IDs when they walked in. What was I supposed to do? So, I started checking IDs. Well, not really. I couldn't focus very well at the time. When the bouncer returned, I didn't have far to go to be 'removed from the premises'.

I only got thrown out once. French Quarter. The bouncer's stool right inside the front door was vacant when we walked in and the place was packed so I had a seat. People started handed me their IDs when they walked in. What was I supposed to do? So, I started checking IDs. Well, not really. I couldn't focus very well at the time. When the bouncer returned, I didn't have far to go to be 'removed from the premises'.
Lol!

Just remembered, I guess I;ve actually gotten thrown out of two bars, but it was the same trip. The Quarter has (or had, but I'm sure nothing has changed) really REALLY awful 'talent' in their strip bars. In one of them we were in, I offered the talent on stage money to put her clothes BACK ON. :yuck: As a result, I was again, um.... "informed our patronage apparently wasn't welcomed". Hey, it was my best friend's bachelor party. I had to give him a few stories.

I have not drank one whisky, one Bourbon, one wine or one beer in over 23 years. Last time I got drunk I tore the bar to pieces. The funny thing is the bartender new where I lived and gave them the address. Unfortunately there were two streets one north and one south. He let me out on the wrong street and I crawled all the way home. My mom found me buck naked in the main level bathroom the next morning. LOL I was still buff from lifting weights and my mom and my brother in law pondered if they should take me upstairs. My brother-in-law said " I don't know he looks rather heavy. Best we leave him be ". I still belly roll over that.

Back
Top Bottom