• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

That is a big dude.

If I were in a bar fight and could pick 3 ODT'ers on my team they would be (in no particular order):

BDR1 BDR1

palmettomoon palmettomoon

Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert

Dream team. I'd hide behind the bar while they took care of bidness...
Don’t you know I’m a lover not a fighter.. lol..
I’ve meet palmettomoon palmettomoon and I’d definitely want him on my side..
I’ve not met Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert YET.. but I imagine with a name like that he’d be a biggun too

Actually wasn’t the first time I got chased out of a bar either, but I never got caught. I was pretty fast in those days. lol!

Eta: I haven’t been to a bar since the early 90’s and that was a Batchelor party at Tattletails. All I can say about that is just DAMN THOSE GIRLS WERE FINE!!!
I bet you got in there and acted like a BLIND DOG IN A MEATHOUSE.. lol

Don’t you know I’m a lover not a fighter.. lol..
I’ve meet palmettomoon palmettomoon and I’d definitely want him on my side..
I’ve not met Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert YET.. but I imagine with a name like that he’d be a biggun too
I'm just tall with a beard that makes me look tough. Like you I'm a lover not a fighter.
We'll all hide behind palmetto :lol: he's the killer.

I was usually asked to leave..
once in DYERSBURG TN. the bouncer was a city police HUMONGOUS BLACK GUY.. I mean humongous.. I was really drunk on their big fishbowl special.. whatever it was.. up stairs they had metal railings running length wise of the building (an old warehouse turned into a nightclub) so I got up on a table and grabbed 2 sets of railings and started swinging sideways like a monkey.. he came and got me.. none of the others would.. he was very nice about it.. he was so big he could’ve been mean and ida still left

well lets here it tough guys.What you would have done had he picked you up and disposed of you outside. C'mon talk that talk

Not going to lie... This would be me...
Linus.gif
:)

My wife’s Grandfather was 6’ 9” & 360 lbs. My Father-in-law was the runt out of about 8 or 9 kids, when I met him in ‘78 he was 6’ 2” & 315 lbs but he wasn’t fat, just a big ‘ol barrel chested dude but he had sisters bigger than he was. lol! Two of my wife’s cousins are legit 7 footers, but they’re both about 400-450 lbs each. I’m about 5’ 8” & a buck forty soaking wet, I feel like a midget at family reunions. lol!
Better not pi$$ off nobody in that family haha.

Back
Top Bottom