• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

That is a big dude.

I believe if I had been drunk and he was carrying me out like that I would’ve said “pitter patter, let’s get at’er” followed by a head butt and a punt in the stones. No one remembers what you didn’t do!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No sir, my feet were still running while I was being toted, like a cartoon.
Lmao! :pound:

Just remembered, I guess I;ve actually gotten thrown out of two bars, but it was the same trip. The Quarter has (or had, but I'm sure nothing has changed) really REALLY awful 'talent' in their strip bars. In one of them we were in, I offered the talent on stage money to put her clothes BACK ON. :yuck: As a result, I was again, um.... "informed our patronage apparently wasn't welcomed". Hey, it was my best friend's bachelor party. I had to give him a few stories.
Dang Cajun, I bet she was pissed. Lol! :pound:

I bet you got in there and acted like a BLIND DOG IN A MEATHOUSE.. lol
No Sir! I behaved myself that time, too many pretty girls to watch. There must’ve been 25 buck nekkid girls wearing nothing but high heels and a smile, all looking like college girls walking around and dancing when we walked in. :faint: I bet I fell in love at least a dozen times that night. Lol!

Not going to lie... This would be me...
View attachment 3301997 :)
Lmao!

Better not pi$$ off nobody in that family haha.
Shoot man, I don’t worry about them folks. I’ve been around em’ for 43 years, they’re all pretty sure I’m just crazy enough that they won’t mess with me. :der: Lol!

Not a bar story, but we had a Florida State Trooper that was so big, he once pulled over a semi and walked up to the truck, looked the driver straight in the eye and said “I need your driver’s license and log book.” The driver said “No, what you need to do is get your black a_ _ off of my rig before I knock it off.” The Trooper replied “I’m not standing on your rig.” The driver looked out the window, saw he was telling the truth and said “Yessir, driver’s license, log book, anything else, sir? And I am so, so, so, sorry for what I said.”

Not a bar story, but we had a Florida State Trooper that was so big, he once pulled over a semi and walked up to the truck, looked the driver straight in the eye and said “I need your driver’s license and log book.” The driver said “No, what you need to do is get your black a_ _ off of my rig before I knock it off.” The Trooper replied “I’m not standing on your rig.” The driver looked out the window, saw he was telling the truth and said “Yessir, driver’s license, log book, anything else, sir? And I am so, so, so, sorry for what I said.”
Lmao!

LOL!

Back
Top Bottom