• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

That is a big dude.

Nah, I think that’s called D’ Anthony’s. It’s been so long ago I’m not sure if it was on Stewart Ave. or not. I used to go there for the armwrestling contests they had on the weekends, it was a pretty fun place until I moved to Newnan and went that last time. My ex-girlfriends sister and her boyfriend showed up and she tried to slap me for breaking up with her cheating ass whore of a sister, I caught her arm before she could hit me and that just set off her bf. He started cussing me up one side & down the other and said he ought to whoop my ass. So I whooped his ass first. When I hit him with a bar stool like I was swinging for a grand slam in the world series and sent him flying over a table onto the floor, that’s when I saw “Tiny” pushing folks outta the way to get to me and I hauled ass outta there. lol!
Dee Fords on Stewart Ave.

Talking of "Big Dudes" this is probably of no interest to the bar/bouncer aficionados but he is a big man. Lt. Governor of North Carolina, Mark Robinson. Didn't know who he was but saw him on a FOX triple screen interview and they couldn't get his shoulders and arms in the frame.

Looked him up and he is a conservative, 2A supporter that is against Planned Parenthood and other abortion clinics getting government money (ours) for abortions. Couldn't find any stats. on his weight, height etc. but the video below will give you some idea of his size when you look at his hands.

If I lived in N.C. he would get my vote.
https://www.facebook.com/robinsonfo...78479/?__so__=permalink&__rv__=related_videos

Glen Jacobs, the Mayor of Knoxville Tn is 6’ 10” & well over 300 lbs. He used to be the wrestler “Kane”, brother of the “Undertaker” in the WWE. I believe he’s a Libertarian that leans a little right. I watched him giving a speech on youtube at some kind of political convention once, seems like a really smart guy.

Glen Jacobs, the Mayor of Knoxville Tn is 6’ 10” & well over 300 lbs. He used to be the wrestler “Kane”, brother of the “Undertaker” in the WWE. I believe he’s a Libertarian that leans a little right. I watched him giving a speech on youtube at some kind of political convention once, seems like a really smart guy.
Great, we need more like him and Mark Robinson to tell it like it is. The Governor of N. Carolina is a Democrat and has virtually snubbed Robinson at public ceremonies. I think Robinson could be the next Governor of N.C. The tide is turning.

Back
Top Bottom