• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The 30 cal can market is getting crowded - New ones from TBAC & Gemtech

batoncolle

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
35   0
Reaction score
It looks like most of the improvements and new products are coming in the 30 caliber suppressor segment.

TBAC - We are pleased to announce our new ULTRA Series suppressors.

What is the ULTRA Series? Simple: we took everything great about the 30P-1 and 30CB9 and then made them lighter, quieter, and stronger.

blog.thunderbeastarms.com_wp_content_uploads_2015_01_Jan_2015_3x5_CardBack.jpg

This is the ONE suppressor to go to for any application you could want. GEMTECH has answered customer demand with our newest addition to our Extreme Duty line. With caliber ratings from short 5.56 full-auto to 300WM, it's the only rifle suppressor you'll ever need. Made of Titanium and Inconel, not only does it perform to SOCOM standards, but it won't weigh down your overall set-up.

[Broken External Image]:

I hope it gets real crowded so the price drops big time! It's a lot better for the buyer, not so much for the seller.

Last edited:
I hope it gets real crowed so the price drops big time! It's a lot better for the buyer, not so much for the seller.

I think there is a very realistic chance of that happening, and I wouldn't be surprised to see the suppressor market become like the saturated AR market. Both TBAC and Gemtech tend to price on the higher end, but the lower Sig prices might have some impact if the specs are decent on them. And with the new companies spinning off from ex-Silencerco employees, the competition is going to be fierce.

Either way though things certainly have changed drastically in the last couple of years, and all this competition is making for some great designs coming to market.

I love my 30P-1 and didn't think it could get much better.....then they make it stronger, lighter, and quieter. I'm gonna need more income.

The square hole on that gemtech can is interesting.

I'm torn.

I like the new Sandman's since they are a one handed QD which means you can mount it under a rail without worrying about levers or collars to mess with.

But I love the modularity of the new Rugged Suppressors.

I'm still thinking the Sandman S fits what is left of the void that my Specwar fills.

There is also a Silencerco email floating around that says keep your ear to the ground after Shot Show regarding the Saker 7.62K.

So add another 30 caliber can to the market...

Back
Top Bottom