• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The BEER thread...

fast306stang fast306stang just had a stout you might like. Not very bitter. A little high on the ABV but not too boozy. Would be delish with a juicy steak.

Attachments

• 326E6325-7009-42FB-805C-4771F6391C81.png
    326E6325-7009-42FB-805C-4771F6391C81.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 7
fast306stang fast306stang just had a stout you might like. Not very bitter. A little high on the ABV but not too boozy. Would be delish with a juicy steak.

12% and 70...intriguing...I'll have to look it up.

I mixed one of those Weihenstephans with one of the Punkin Ales, partly bc I'm lazy and partly to lighten up the Punkin...it was good, good match with the home made chili I made tonight. A nice steak sounds so good right now though!

Speedway Stout's ominous, pitch-black appearance has become a hallmark of this modern-day classic. Chocolate and roasted malts dominate the flavor, supported by notes of dark fruit, toffee, and caramel. A healthy dose of locally-roasted coffee from Ryan Bros. Coffee, Inc. added to each batch brings out the beer's dark chocolate flavors and enhances its drinkability. Despite its intensity, Speedway Stout's fine carbonation and creamy mouthfeel make it very smooth and surprisingly easy to drink. This beer ages very well and will continue to mature for many years to come.

We are definitely moving up from the PBR and Bud Light, HAHA!!!

12% and 70...intriguing...I'll have to look it up.

I mixed one of those Weihenstephans with one of the Punkin Ales, partly bc I'm lazy and partly to lighten up the Punkin...it was good, good match with the home made chili I made tonight. A nice steak sounds so good right now though!
First time for me. I liked it but I like most anything that’s not sweet, wheaty, fruitty, sour or saison.

Back
Top Bottom