• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The BEER thread...

Yep, Portland! I don't know why I had Seattle on my mind. My brother @nitrousfedlx had like a 2 month TDY to Portland and went to Voodoo Doughnuts, sent a bunch of pics...would love to get up that way sometime just to see the area...

Those doughnuts look ridiculous and amazing. I would like to get out there someday too. I love it out West.

Im about to give this thing a try.

image.jpeg

Im about to give this thing a try.

View attachment 920976

Let's hear what you think! I almost got something similar tonight but I was afraid it was going to be too strong flavored. I tried a pecan brown ale or something and it was very heavily pecan flavored. I also tried the Coney Island root beer stuff and it was waaaaaay too sweet...

Let's hear what you think! I almost got something similar tonight but I was afraid it was going to be too strong flavored. I tried a pecan brown ale or something and it was very heavily pecan flavored. I also tried the Coney Island root beer stuff and it was waaaaaay too sweet...

I have tried a bunch of pumpkin beers over the years and havent really liked any of them. Rogue makes good stuff though, so if this one ends up being nasty I give up on the pumpkin beer.

Back
Top Bottom