• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The BEER thread...

I gotcha. The wheats seem to be what I like but they generally all taste the same. ShockTop on tap is pretty damn good though.

I almost bought a Chimay tonight but it was $15 for what looked like a 24ish oz bottle. It's gonna be an expensive mistake if I don't like it! The same size bottle of Dragon's Milk was $8.
The Trappists beers are a little interesting...maybe it's the holy water. They can be pricey because they often only come in a magnum. Look around for 11.2oz singles.

$25 bucks can buy a ****_ton of SOLO cups too! hahahahaha. All jokes aside...the glass makes a difference.

I'm noticing this. I'm not sure it's a good thing that I drink enough beer/expensive enough beer to be able to tell a difference! Most of my other buddies drink Nattie Light and Busch! Blech!!! Lol

I'm noticing this. I'm not sure it's a good thing that I drink enough beer/expensive enough beer to be able to tell a difference! Most of my other buddies drink Nattie Light and Busch! Blech!!! Lol
You drink what you like but...if your buddy's drinking a Nattie and offers you one, you drink it!

Little chilly outside but it'll work...

20180307_182332.jpg

Back
Top Bottom