• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The BEER thread...

Man...this stuff is horrible...

I'm not exactly sure what it means when someone says a beer is skunky...but this tastes like I imagine it means. It tastes like skunk piss...

20180317_180319.jpg

Went to a great pizza place last night with some friends. They have incredible pizza and a nice beer selection but it's all bottles and cans.

Unfortunately I didn't like any of them except the Fosters hahaha! The stout was ok, kinda chocolaty.

This stuff right here is brewed with ginger and limes. Well I couldn't read that part of the can when she opened it and handed it to me. It was the truth!

20180323_181325.jpg
20180323_182931.jpg
20180323_183820.jpg
20180324_164817.jpg

Pizza is awesome. This is the white, we also got another supreme.

20180323_184149.jpg

After this we went to a dive bar and drank some Bud Light and played some darts.

And then we left there and went up the street to another bar. Live country music (which isn't my thing, but whatever lol), hot chicks, the prerequisite old drunk guy by himself, the players with the cowboy hats wearing jeans like a cheap hotel---ain't got no ballroom...Yeah it was all there and all I got was $5 taken from me at the door and this lousy armband...

20180324_122016.jpg

Man, I haven't been to a bar in 20 years...lot of memories lol...

Went to a great pizza place last night with some friends. They have incredible pizza and a nice beer selection but it's all bottles and cans.

Unfortunately I didn't like any of them except the Fosters hahaha! The stout was ok, kinda chocolaty.

This stuff right here is brewed with ginger and limes. Well I couldn't read that part of the can when she opened it and handed it to me. It was the truth!

View attachment 1564232 View attachment 1564233 View attachment 1564234 View attachment 1564236

Pizza is awesome. This is the white, we also got another supreme.

View attachment 1564251

After this we went to a dive bar and drank some Bud Light and played some darts.

And then we left there and went up the street to another bar. Live country music (which isn't my thing, but whatever lol), hot chicks, the prerequisite old drunk guy by himself, the players with the cowboy hats wearing jeans like a cheap hotel---ain't got no ballroom...Yeah it was all there and all I got was $5 taken from me at the door and this lousy armband...

View attachment 1564259

Man, I haven't been to a bar in 20 years...lot of memories lol...
Pizza looks delish! I like Two Hearted pretty good but it may be a bit too hoppy for pizza. What is the Terrapin?

Pizza looks delish! I like Two Hearted pretty good but it may be a bit too hoppy for pizza. What is the Terrapin?

That one was the Chopsecutioner. My buddy was drinking that, I poured a little in a glass to try it. It wasn't bad but it's not something I would drink more than one of. I think I just don't like IPA's lol...

Back
Top Bottom