• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The BEER thread...

Yep! Ain't killed me off yet! Wife was scolding me about buying a sixxer so I bought a big Ice House in a plastic bottle so I could reseal it. Ugh. It ain't horrible but I'm not sure how letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar drinks a bunch of these things!
Yeah I never claimed Icehouse was "Good" just that it's good for it's intended purpose. If you must drink Icehouse it's best to get it in the 12 pack in bottles. It's a good bit more tolerable that way.
You probably remember Robby from Perry. He used to end his long days with a fee Sierra Nevada Torpedoes . I tried one when we were staying in Perry during the last hurricane. They're way more bitter than Icehouse. But they're also about 9% alcohol. But the alcohol content was all it had going for it.
Not long ago his doctor told him to lose weight and cut calories wherever he could. Well each one of those Torpedoes is probably around 400 calories. So I told him if he just wanted strong bitter beer just buy Icehouse. And he's been buying 30 packs of it at the Perry Kroger ever since.
I rarely drink Icehouse anymore. Something about it sticks around and I feel it all the next day.

This feels beyond weird and awkward. Beer out of a plastic bottle. That's akin to microwaving a good steak. Ugh.

It doesnt taste as bad today. I'm either getting used to it or my redneck side of me is catching up to my...well, whatever side of me that likes Mexican brew and wheat beers lol

20180915_180520.jpg

This feels beyond weird and awkward. Beer out of a plastic bottle. That's akin to microwaving a good steak. Ugh.

It doesnt taste as bad today. I'm either getting used to it or my redneck side of me is catching up to my...well, whatever side of me that likes Mexican brew and wheat beers lol

View attachment 1786529
Ha!!! What’s next...a straw?

View attachment 1786529
I noticed you got a 42 ounce. That's 2 extra ounces for the price of 40. You can't argue widat.

Back
Top Bottom