THE BELT THREAD

Shortcut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
311   0
Reaction score
hands down,

I like their belts and have used them for a year or so. The only issue is i have had their belt “crease” in the back and got it replaced under warranty. Second one same thing in under 6 months. May be a me issue. Other than that love the click adjust

IlRommel

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
decided to show off what i got so far in terms of new and old for kit that i have
in the pictures i got my combination alice pouches with various other west german items

then my most recent acquisition is a russian smersh kit for my ak74

and the last image is a repro of a rhodesian 69 pattern web gear based off of the british p58 style with some differences

and the one thing all of these have in common is my lack of space because of my tiny waist

Attachments

• IMG_2384.jpg
    IMG_2384.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3703.jpg
    IMG_3703.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3706.jpg
    IMG_3706.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 15

Grandmasta J

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
Wangjangler
104   0
Reaction score
decided to show off what i got so far in terms of new and old for kit that i have
in the pictures i got my combination alice pouches with various other west german items

then my most recent acquisition is a russian smersh kit for my ak74

and the last image is a repro of a rhodesian 69 pattern web gear based off of the british p58 style with some differences

and the one thing all of these have in common is my lack of space because of my tiny waist
Nice! How do you like the Smersh, does it hold AR mags? Where did you get all this, somewhere locally or online? I used to get euro milsurp stuff from Varusteleka but, nothing is cheap on there anymore!

IlRommel

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
7   0
Reaction score
Nice! How do you like the Smersh, does it hold AR mags? Where did you get all this, somewhere locally or online? I used to get euro milsurp stuff from Varusteleka but, nothing is cheap on there anymore!
the mixed german and american gear i got piece by piece from a variety of places
i got a friend that had 2 sets of smersh he was selling so i bought one of them
and the p69 webgear i got from a store based in the united arab emirates of all places called "whatpriceglory"

and ive seen people make setups specifically for ARs using smersh so its possible

steviesterno

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
50   0
Reaction score
I’ve dropped over 50 pounds since I decided to get my **** together. Smaller than I’ve been since high school. Still not tiny but decided to reward myself with a blue alpha belt. Have the holsters ready and a double pistol kiwi, only need to solve the single mag option. I have an old kydex thing but that’s not cool anymore.

Burning Love

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
tat-man
82   0
Reaction score
I’ve dropped over 50 pounds since I decided to get my **** together. Smaller than I’ve been since high school. Still not tiny but decided to reward myself with a blue alpha belt. Have the holsters ready and a double pistol kiwi, only need to solve the single mag option. I have an old kydex thing but that’s not cool anymore.
Congrats dude! The kiwis are hard to beat. If you run lots of different guns the newer Haley mag pouch is a cool concept but hella pricey.

Grandmasta J

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
Wangjangler
104   0
Reaction score
Congrats man! I have a black kywi single mag pouch you can have, PM me if you want it

Boot71

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
131   0
Reaction score
Can somebody recommend a good molle belt, that isn't dependent on an inner belt? Definitely needs to be molle. Something with maybe a neoprene (comfortable/non slip) lining that can be used over any other belt/clothing you may have on..... would need to carry 2 rifle esstac kiwi, 2 pistol esstac kiwi, and small ifak.
Sort of grab and go that is able to work with pajamas, combat pants, winter clothing, summer shorts, or an Armani suit?

ReservoirDawg10

Default rank 5000+ posts
368   1
Reaction score
Can somebody recommend a good molle belt, that isn't dependent on an inner belt? Definitely needs to be molle. Something with maybe a neoprene (comfortable/non slip) lining that can be used over any other belt/clothing you may have on..... would need to carry 2 rifle esstac kiwi, 2 pistol esstac kiwi, and small ifak.
Sort of grab and go that is able to work with pajamas, combat pants, winter clothing, summer shorts, or an Armani suit?
I use a Blue Alpha 1.75 and have a HSGI liner to put in it. Works like a charm. Liner stays on unless I run the inner belt.

SafeCracka

Hen of Fame Supporter
323   0
Reaction score
I use a Blue Alpha 1.75 and have a HSGI liner to put in it. Works like a charm. Liner stays on unless I run the inner belt.

I have a secret promo code for Blue Alpha if anyone needs it PM me….

Top Bottom