• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THE BELT THREAD

Love my new Blue Alpha belt and TQ holder.
Unsure on my set up but one wrap is the way.

Attachments

• F1D0BE0C-D650-4B0D-9093-5A304BF5B38D.jpeg
    F1D0BE0C-D650-4B0D-9093-5A304BF5B38D.jpeg
    467.5 KB · Views: 73
I dig it. Good move on putting the pistol mag forward of the multi tool. That makes life easy reloading under stress. I’m always confused when I see people do the opposite.
I know it's more ideal to have them spaced out more, but I ordered the double. Not sure if I should move it or not. I can't imagine that I'm needing a speed reload on my pistol, let alone a second time. Mine is set up for HOA defense, so not anticipating anything too crazy and my primary is a long gun anyway.

I know it's more ideal to have them spaced out more, but I ordered the double. Not sure if I should move it or not. I can't imagine that I'm needing a speed reload on my pistol, let alone a second time. Mine is set up for HOA defense, so not anticipating anything too crazy and my primary is a long gun anyway.
I like how clean/uncluttered it looks.....I think I got too much stuff on mine.

I run a tactical belt with a tactical holster and a tactical throwing knife. For hydration and medical I run an energy drink and Robitussin in a Walmart bag. If needed, the Walmart bag can also carry duct tape and function as a dump pouch.

Attachments

• Tac1.jpg
    Tac1.jpg
    423.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Tac2.jpg
    Tac2.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 46
I just got my Blue Alpha belt in today. I'm still waiting on my holsters to come in. I ordered multiple for different pistols I run. This rig is going to have to serve double duty. I do a little bit of competition and want to expand on that and get a lot of training in with pistol/shotgun/carbine. I'm going to be adding a trauma kit, small fighting knife, and flashlight. Any advice is welcome.

Attachments

• 20230127_193911.jpg
    20230127_193911.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 33
I just got my Blue Alpha belt in today. I'm still waiting on my holsters to come in. I ordered multiple for different pistols I run. This rig is going to have to serve double duty. I do a little bit of competition and want to expand on that and get a lot of training in with pistol/shotgun/carbine. I'm going to be adding a trauma kit, small fighting knife, and flashlight. Any advice is welcome.

A few suggestions:

KNIVES

TRAUMA KIT

IFAK CARRIERS

LIGHTS

I run a tactical belt with a tactical holster and a tactical throwing knife. For hydration and medical I run an energy drink and Robitussin in a Walmart bag. If needed, the Walmart bag can also carry duct tape and function as a dump pouch.
I prefer my "Tactical Blow gun", it'll make em wish it were a knife, dart covered in dun dried feces, death is only a few days away.

Back
Top Bottom