• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THE BELT THREAD

My wife won't approve of me larping naked in our yard. The neighbors would complain.
I'm almost 100% certain I'm ordering the Esstac belt, with kywi pouches. This would be the first 2 piece belt I've had, and just not sure what to expect.

Blue Alpha is a member here, they also support and donate to any and all of our goodwill auctions…. and best of all they are American made right here in Newnan.

I also have a discount code that can’t be posted publicly.
(PM me if interested)

My wife won't approve of me larping naked in our yard. The neighbors would complain.
I'm almost 100% certain I'm ordering the Esstac belt, with kywi pouches. This would be the first 2 piece belt I've had, and just not sure what to expect.
My wife and neighbors approve. Well, i assume they do. I don't ask permission. I'm a bit body conscious, so I only larp at night with nods.

Do most of y'all prefer a 2 piece system with an inner velcro belt, or a single gun belt ?
Plus one for the two piece. It gets a little bulky when you have a regular belt, then have to try wearing the outer belt over that. I just use the velcro inner belt as my every day belt. Wearing it with scrubs right now and it works great.

Blue Alpha is a member here, they also support and donate to any and all of our goodwill auctions…. and best of all they are American made right here in Newnan.

I also have a discount code that can’t be posted publicly.
(PM me if interested)
Sold me on American made, and supporting local folks......

1F736CE5-F989-4FEE-B5DB-63396EEDACA5.jpeg

Got the TQ hammock and moved some stuff around. Stoked it freed up the space for me to move my dump pouch closer. Maybe I’ll use it more now :noidea:

Do most of y'all prefer a 2 piece system with an inner velcro belt, or a single gun belt ?

My experience is, in a crunch situation, you won’t have time to put the inner belt on.

So either I’d have to wear the inner belt it all the time, or get a battle belt that’s going to work with/ without the inner belt. Or just leave the inner belt attached so you can throw it on and it’s still tight.

Obviously, the 2 belt setup is more secure.

Back
Top Bottom