• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THE BELT THREAD

I finally remembered to take a pic of my belt
IMG_5022.jpg

Blue Alpha MOLLE 1.75 Double Belt Rig with a G-Code Inner Belt Pad (for nekked bump in the night senario)

From left to right on the belt:

Safariland 2 shell holder I use for slugs

Esstac KYWI Double Pistol Pouch

5.56 KYWI that I also use for shotgun cards

Condor (shut up) Dump Pouch that I use mostly for holding a bunch of shotshells

Live The Creed Responder IFAK

Tier 1 Concealed Centurion

Overall, not too much different from most on here but, thought I'd share for steviesterno steviesterno and anyone else considering a Blue Alpha belt, and to show off the LTC IFAK - I haven't seen anyone else with one, and it has my favorite deployment (?) method of all the IFAKS I've seen or used.

I finally remembered to take a pic of my beltView attachment 4598985

Blue Alpha MOLLE 1.75 Double Belt Rig with a G-Code Inner Belt Pad (for nekked bump in the night senario)

From left to right on the belt:

Safariland 2 shell holder I use for slugs

Esstac KYWI Double Pistol Pouch

5.56 KYWI that I also use for shotgun cards

Condor (shut up) Dump Pouch that I use mostly for holding a bunch of shotshells

Live The Creed Responder IFAK

Tier 1 Concealed Centurion

Overall, not too much different from most on here but, thought I'd share for steviesterno steviesterno and anyone else considering a Blue Alpha belt, and to show off the LTC IFAK - I haven't seen anyone else with one, and it has my favorite deployment (?) method of all the IFAKS I've seen or used.
I been running the LTC IFAK on my belt and my vest, I also have their EDC kit I carry in my bag that I have with me all the time, and the GF now keeps one in here bag with other TQs ( she is a teacher so se put it together after everything going on )

I been running the LTC IFAK on my belt and my vest, I also have their EDC kit I carry in my bag that I have with me all the time, and the GF now keeps one in here bag with other TQs ( she is a teacher so se put it together after everything going on )
Awesome! I have the EDC kit too, I love it, I carry it every day. It's a little too big for a standard size pocket but, I wear cargo pants everyday so, no big deal.

I may have posted this already here, idk… but if anybody likes leather belts, VERSA CARRY makes a very very good one… very thick leather.. should last a lifetime, or the better part of a lifetime

That is true at the time I purchased it I already had a list of items and at the time it was a matter of finding out which items to prioritize and maybe items in which I didn’t initially consider I just started out with a broad idea of what to look for then just finding the pieces that fit

I plan on posting an update to what I’ve gotten since then
Have you got your belt the way you want it yet? I'm really interested to see how yours turns out, since you're probably the only one of us running less modern milsurp stuff. I'm thinking about setting up something like an ALICE rig just for fun, I kinda want to see how fast I can get at reloads from a closed top pouch like that for science. I should probably go ahead and buy one before Garand Thumb does a video on ALICE rigs and they disappear overnight lol

Have you got your belt the way you want it yet? I'm really interested to see how yours turns out, since you're probably the only one of us running less modern milsurp stuff. I'm thinking about setting up something like an ALICE rig just for fun, I kinda want to see how fast I can get at reloads from a closed top pouch like that for science. I should probably go ahead and buy one before Garand Thumb does a video on ALICE rigs and they disappear overnight lol
yeah i feel you
i actually just like collecting old stuff like this and had the thought one day of "hey maybe i can actually use this in some way" and at the start i was wanting to eventually do 2 gun matches so what i had originally was was a few alice m14 pouches on a west german belt and y strap set

eventually this interest evolved into a more all round utility idea of having more on my person than just ammunition, such as a canteen and some kind of medical pouch and so on

Back
Top Bottom