• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

THE BELT THREAD

hands down,

I like their belts and have used them for a year or so. The only issue is i have had their belt “crease” in the back and got it replaced under warranty. Second one same thing in under 6 months. May be a me issue. Other than that love the click adjust

decided to show off what i got so far in terms of new and old for kit that i have
in the pictures i got my combination alice pouches with various other west german items

then my most recent acquisition is a russian smersh kit for my ak74

and the last image is a repro of a rhodesian 69 pattern web gear based off of the british p58 style with some differences

and the one thing all of these have in common is my lack of space because of my tiny waist

Attachments

• IMG_2384.jpg
    IMG_2384.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3703.jpg
    IMG_3703.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3706.jpg
    IMG_3706.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 16
decided to show off what i got so far in terms of new and old for kit that i have
in the pictures i got my combination alice pouches with various other west german items

then my most recent acquisition is a russian smersh kit for my ak74

and the last image is a repro of a rhodesian 69 pattern web gear based off of the british p58 style with some differences

and the one thing all of these have in common is my lack of space because of my tiny waist
Nice! How do you like the Smersh, does it hold AR mags? Where did you get all this, somewhere locally or online? I used to get euro milsurp stuff from Varusteleka but, nothing is cheap on there anymore!

Nice! How do you like the Smersh, does it hold AR mags? Where did you get all this, somewhere locally or online? I used to get euro milsurp stuff from Varusteleka but, nothing is cheap on there anymore!
the mixed german and american gear i got piece by piece from a variety of places
i got a friend that had 2 sets of smersh he was selling so i bought one of them
and the p69 webgear i got from a store based in the united arab emirates of all places called "whatpriceglory"

and ive seen people make setups specifically for ARs using smersh so its possible

I’ve dropped over 50 pounds since I decided to get my **** together. Smaller than I’ve been since high school. Still not tiny but decided to reward myself with a blue alpha belt. Have the holsters ready and a double pistol kiwi, only need to solve the single mag option. I have an old kydex thing but that’s not cool anymore.

I’ve dropped over 50 pounds since I decided to get my **** together. Smaller than I’ve been since high school. Still not tiny but decided to reward myself with a blue alpha belt. Have the holsters ready and a double pistol kiwi, only need to solve the single mag option. I have an old kydex thing but that’s not cool anymore.
Congrats dude! The kiwis are hard to beat. If you run lots of different guns the newer Haley mag pouch is a cool concept but hella pricey.

Congrats man! I have a black kywi single mag pouch you can have, PM me if you want it

Can somebody recommend a good molle belt, that isn't dependent on an inner belt? Definitely needs to be molle. Something with maybe a neoprene (comfortable/non slip) lining that can be used over any other belt/clothing you may have on..... would need to carry 2 rifle esstac kiwi, 2 pistol esstac kiwi, and small ifak.
Sort of grab and go that is able to work with pajamas, combat pants, winter clothing, summer shorts, or an Armani suit?

Can somebody recommend a good molle belt, that isn't dependent on an inner belt? Definitely needs to be molle. Something with maybe a neoprene (comfortable/non slip) lining that can be used over any other belt/clothing you may have on..... would need to carry 2 rifle esstac kiwi, 2 pistol esstac kiwi, and small ifak.
Sort of grab and go that is able to work with pajamas, combat pants, winter clothing, summer shorts, or an Armani suit?
I use a Blue Alpha 1.75 and have a HSGI liner to put in it. Works like a charm. Liner stays on unless I run the inner belt.

I use a Blue Alpha 1.75 and have a HSGI liner to put in it. Works like a charm. Liner stays on unless I run the inner belt.

I have a secret promo code for Blue Alpha if anyone needs it PM me….

Back
Top Bottom