• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The best advice for those wanting to resist…

John Moses Browning

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
10   0
Reaction score
Send money to any or all of the following organizations who are fighting the new ATF rules and all of the new laws infringing on our rights. They are constantly fighting and have been for years to overturn these insane laws.

Yes, I know most of us already know these guys and support them. But new members need to know this.

Join as many as you can afford. Better yet, take the money you were going to spend on your next braced pistol and send it to them.

Please add if you know any other good ones I missed. I know these guys do a lot of the heavy lifting in court.

2nd amendment foundation
Gun owners of America.
Firearms policy coalition.
National shooting sports foundation.
Any state/local organizations

Do not bother with the NRA. Waste of money.

a great state / local gun rights orgainization is GA2A, formerly called "GeorgiaCarry.Org" (the dot-org was part of their legal name as a corporation.)

But I think they stick to STATE legal matters, not national. I don't know that they'd help fight against ATF or try to influence Congress.

SAF and FPC have already said they would take this to court when it was released.

GOA hasn't said anything yet but they are a much better group than they used to be, so there's hope they will do something besides file an amicus brief.

As mentioned, state groups won't be much help here although they may have some pull with Congress-critters, particularly in the House.

Send money to any or all of the following organizations who are fighting the new ATF rules and all of the new laws infringing on our rights. They are constantly fighting and have been for years to overturn these insane laws.

Yes, I know most of us already know these guys and support them. But new members need to know this.

Join as many as you can afford. Better yet, take the money you were going to spend on your next braced pistol and send it to them.

Please add if you know any other good ones I missed. I know these guys do a lot of the heavy lifting in court.

2nd amendment foundation
Gun owners of America.
Firearms policy coalition.
National shooting sports foundation.
Any state/local organizations

Do not bother with the NRA. Waste of money.
Here is a quick way to find and contact your congressman.

Here is where you can contact your Senator. I know, for those of in GA it feels like a waste of time but I absolutely love pestering the crap out of those 2 idiots. Sometimes I will email friendlier senators and congressmen from other states too. They still have an effect.

Good link here via FPC to contact your reps in Congress.

Back
Top Bottom