• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The bird that eats cars………

Dingo

Wolf Icon
Navigating the space time continuum
7   0
Reaction score
This is a NZ Kea, a kind of parrot but they fly like a hawk. I saw one in the NZ mountains some years ago, it dive bombed us then landed on another car and began to rip it apart, they are beautiful but destructive…….

26278B75-D9BF-47F9-8CF5-43CB1F5C80F5.png

For YOTESHOOTER YOTESHOOTER

This is a NZ Kea, a kind of parrot but they fly like a hawk. I saw one in the NZ mountains some years ago, it dive bombed us then landed on another car and began to rip it apart, they are beautiful but destructive…….

View attachment 3556719

For YOTESHOOTER YOTESHOOTER
THANK YOU, MATE... THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANOTHER GORGEOUS PICTURE WITH SUCH VIVID COLOR AND BEAUTIFUL PEACEFUL BACK GROUND TOO!!! THANKS AGAIN MATE DINGO FOR THE PICTURE....

THANK YOU, MATE... THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANOTHER GORGEOUS PICTURE WITH SUCH VIVID COLOR AND BEAUTIFUL PEACEFUL BACK GROUND TOO!!! THANKS AGAIN MATE DINGO FOR THE PICTURE....
Just came across it from a NZ sailing friend and because of our conversation I immediately thought of you.

Wow, look at those talons and that beak ! They do look dangerous and destructive….. no thanks !! I say let the lead fly if attacked ! Lol

Back
Top Bottom