• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

the builds have begun (update)

So except for being Toolcraft this one has the correct materials right?
It appears so. Not sure about the gas key, would have to double check that. @Hunng has bought several Toolcraft carriers. I've fixed a couple for him. But he would be able to give you a better idea of what to expect.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I will have someone else put a $200 AC in a $50 car so to speak.
Well one was in a newer Mazda and the parts were freaking crazy high. The labor was cheap. The second was on a Mini Van and it is all underneath the car work. Laying on the concrete for a couple of hours just doesn't appeal to me. I remember years ago taking a 6 speed out of my lowered 02 trans am for a stronger clutch. I don't want any more of that. I mean I had 1 inch of clearance to slide that clutch out from underneath it. I have a bad back since I was about 11. I blew a disc then. Now that I am 50 leaning over a car just isn't an option unless I want to spend three days on the couch. I had to give that up 10 years ago. I did the clutch cause it couldn't handle the 580 to the wheels it had after I built the engine and put a new stainless exhaust on it. I spun that out without the nitrous system. My wife makes good money and she will pay for car repairs but not guns. She thinks I have way to many now. LOL I do!

lowers are done , waiting on the uppers to come.
SDC15091.JPG

Thought I was done with AR builds, then PSA ran an ad showing .45 acp uppers and lowers for sale. Got to have one. Only saw it once can't find on their site, emailed them inquiring..
Crickets.. Dunno status.. Witness protection?? LOL

I will have someone else put a $200 AC in a $50 car so to speak.
How about a 1,200 hundred dollar A/C unit. That's what it cost on the Mazda. They replaced everything including the filter behind the glove box that keeps the outdoor contaminants out. I think the parts were over 800. Compressor and clutch, receiver dryer, low pressure cut off switch, inside filter. I told them to do it all. Do it once the right way and forget it. It had a lot of under the car work ass well and to hell with that. I don't have a evacuation system or a vacuum puller so it's just as well they do it.

Thought I was done with AR builds, then PSA ran an ad showing .45 acp uppers and lowers for sale. Got to have one. Only saw it once can't find on their site, emailed them inquiring..
Crickets.. Dunno status.. Witness protection?? LOL
They've got a bunch of AR45 stuff on their site

Back
Top Bottom