• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Bundy Ranch in Nevada and No Major Coverage as Crisis Escalates!

Adeste

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
20   0
Reaction score
This constitutional standoff is reaching major levels as the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) increases it's numbers and an unofficial Armed Nevada Militia has now joined the protesters. The BLM originally seized the ranchers property 600,000 acres that have been in the Bundy family since 1870 by canceling the ranchers land leases however according to Bundy this is his land and by default land that is managed and taxed by the State of Nevada which he has no problem with. The governor has made a statement condemning the BLM's actions however he has not yet taken any action. The Federal Government has stood behind the BLM stating that they are protecting the protected land tortoise which has been harmed by the cattle. However according to the Bundys the tortoises actually thrive with the cows since they eat cow pies and have in addition overpopulated and spilled out of their sanctuary forcing the "tortoise keepers" to start euthanizing some tortoises to control the population. According to Rusty Hill former NV land broker, “It is not about turtles it is about water. There are developers working for military contractors that want that land and water for mining weapons grade minerals for industry… they want to sell the land by the highway for real estate development because it’s close to I-15 and the Bundy’s have been refusing to sell what they actually own directly for over 20 years. Many buyers sent me out there with crazy offers for that land for many years. It is prime real estate not worthless desert. There is a natural gas pipeline going through there and lots of water under ground too. Somebody connected to a military corporation is using political power and the BLM to muscle those people out.”
So far more than half the Bundys cattle have been rounded up (illegally rustled) and seized by subcontracted "cowboys" hired by the feds, protesters have been tazed and "roughed up" including a pregnant woman and a 56 year old female cancer survivor.
Below is a Demand for Protection From Cliven Bundy to the State of Nevada and Clark County:

Clark County Sheriff Douglas C. Gillespie

District Attorney Clark County, Nevada
Commissioners Clark County, Nevada
Governor of Nevada
Attorney General of Nevada
Director - Nevada Department of Agriculture
Director - Nevada Division of Brand Inspection
Nevada Board of Agriculture
Director - Nevada Department of Wildlife
Nevada Legislature
Nevada U.S. Representatives
Any person aiding and abetting to destroy my Life, Liberty or Property

CATTLE RUSTLING AND SEIZURE BY CONTRACT COWBOYS, DAVE AND TROY CATTOOR, CATTOOR LIVESTOCK ROUNDUP, INC. UNDER THE DIRECTION OF BLM IN PROGRESS ON BUNDY’S RANCH, CLARK COUNTY NEVADA.

This emergency has been brought forth by Clark County Sheriff Gillespie’s verbal notice to Cliven D. Bundy dated April 6, 2012, stating the seizure will begin Wednesday, April 11, 2012.

I have asked Clark County Sheriff Gillespie to say NO to this unconstitutional power without limitation seizure.

Action being taken from a 14 year old ruling from a U.S. District Court in Nevada. Therefore, I bring forth the same Constructive Notice and Demand for Protection before the official officers of the State of Nevada and Clark County, oath keepers which have taken a sworn oath to protect my life, liberty, and property.

This action of contract cowboys will bring forth emergency upon my life, liberty, and property destroying the production of a valid livestock business of converting renewable resources from the public land of the people of Clark County into an edible commodity.
Over the past 15 years the Bundy Ranch has improved and developed a supreme genetic breed of cattle adapted and established upon this desert ranch. Many water improvements and developments for wildlife and livestock, forage improvements and fuel load reduction for fire control, and the habitat for livestock and wildlife have been enhanced. The public; hunters, campers, sightseers, off roaders, and all multi-users have enjoyed access and the beauty of their public lands.

I will stand and protect my rights, whatever it takes, to defend this valid ranch, the access for the public, and the policing power of the Clark County Sheriff. This emergency is calling for your support and help.

Respectfully submitted,

Cliven D. Bundy

I sure hope this doesn't turn into another Waco. There are a lot of mad citizens in this country and some may possibly be looking for a good cause to start a fight. The government gets awful heavy handed at times. Strap a gun on some fools and they think it gives them the right to piss on other people. Law and order does not always prevail. Some fools exist on both sides and Eric Holder spitting in the face of justice doesn't help anything IMHO

It's a damn shame our own gov is the biggest crime organization on the planet. Even the mafia looks after it's own neighbors in their territory.

I've been watching and reading about this since last weekend. Apparently militia from several states are in route to help the Bundy's. Once they put up the video with the confrontation with the Feds(BLM),it went viral.

Back
Top Bottom