• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Bundy Ranch in Nevada and No Major Coverage as Crisis Escalates!

So, does this mean that none of the other ranchers in Nevada have to pay federal grazing fees now? Where are all the armed citizens defending all the other ranchers who decided to obey the law?

It also seems to mean that any federally owned land is up for grabs if you can con the public into supporting you.

There may be some bad things going on here, but everyone needs to create their opinion based on the truth of things. The most basic truth here is that IT'S NOT HIS LAND and never has been.

It also seems to mean that any federally owned land is up for grabs if you can con the public into supporting you.

There may be some bad things going on here, but everyone needs to create their opinion based on the truth of things. The most basic truth here is that IT'S NOT HIS LAND and never has been.

Ok, I'll bite. Who's land is it?

Ok, I'll bite. Who's land is it?

Do you think you own land? Pay it off and stop paying taxes on it. When they kick you off whoever that land defaults too is the true owner. Usually the county.

But you get to sell it for debt notes so you think you own it. Fiduciary ownership is worthless in a fiat system and that's what you have. Legal ownership is all that matters and you don't have legal ownership. Of course you think you do because you don't know what legal means.

Do you think you own land? Pay it off and stop paying taxes on it. When they kick you off whoever that land defaults too is the true owner. Usually the county.

But you get to sell it for debt notes so you think you own it. Fiduciary ownership is worthless in a fiat system and that's what you have. Legal ownership is all that matters and you don't have legal ownership. Of course you think you do because you don't know what legal means.

ok,,, No I know I don't own it , legally or otherwise. My question to bear was Who owns it?

I think there was a sudden and colossally large cloud of dust kicked up by people fleeing "the ranch" after "the speech"! Oh man exit stage left!

I understand people are frustrated with the government's overreach to a breaking point, and they want to send a loud and clear **** You! to Obama. I get it. But taking a stand while willfully ignoring the merits of the case does not make them patriotic. We have courts that have decided the merits of this case, yet these so called patriots have chosen to ignore them. These are the very courts that are such an integral part of the constitutional republic which they claim to be defending. Although, Bundy doesn't even recognize the federal government. :wacko: It's quite the pseudo-patriotic paradox.

I understand people are frustrated with the government's overreach to a breaking point, and they want to send a loud and clear **** You! to Obama. I get it. But taking a stand while willfully ignoring the merits of the case does not make them patriotic. We have courts that have decided the merits of this case, yet these so called patriots have chosen to ignore them. These are the very courts that are such an integral part of the constitutional republic which they claim to be defending. Although, Bundy doesn't even recognize the federal government. :wacko: It's quite the pseudo-patriotic paradox.

Well, The problem is, and I think some here are choosing to look past it. These people know that they cannot trust these government controlled courts to make honest and fair rulings anymore than they can trust obama and his administration and bunch of Nazi like thugs.

Their is NO trust in a govt. that has been stolen and taken over by the enemy, a govt. that no longer has their best interests at heart. Many many people in this country realize that they have no representation in this govt. and are no longer citizens but more like subjects. I am one of them, I don't trust this govt. under any circumstance or situation and certainly do not believe the game isn't rigged against us.

I am, as are these people you condemn, patriotic to my country but NOT to this bunch of liars, thieves and con men who are our government.

Well, The problem is, and I think some here are choosing to look past it. These people know that they cannot trust these government controlled courts to make honest and fair rulings anymore than they can trust obama and his administration and bunch of Nazi like thugs.

Their is NO trust in a govt. that has been stolen and taken over by the enemy, a govt. that no longer has their best interests at heart. Many many people in this country realize that they have no representation in this govt. and are no longer citizens but more like subjects. I am one of them, I don't trust this govt. under any circumstance or situation and certainly do not believe the game isn't rigged against us.

I am, as are these people you condemn, patriotic to my country but NOT to this bunch of liars, thieves and con men who are our government.

Fair enough. But is this really the thing to take a stand on? It's not his land, he has refused to pay the same grazing fees that so many other ranchers pay to use federal land, government has let this case work through the courts for 20 years (while Bundy illegally grazed his cattle the entire time) and now it's time to go. Him and his family have had 20 years to find a solution and, the best I can tell, his only attempt is to deny the authority of the fed even though it has been clear from the start that the fed had every legal authority and own the land.

Things change, he's had 20 years, adapt or die. That's just the way things are and have been since forever.

Back
Top Bottom