• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Bundy Ranch in Nevada and No Major Coverage as Crisis Escalates!

Fair enough. But is this really the thing to take a stand on? It's not his land, he has refused to pay the same grazing fees that so many other ranchers pay to use federal land, government has let this case work through the courts for 20 years (while Bundy illegally grazed his cattle the entire time) and now it's time to go. Him and his family have had 20 years to find a solution and, the best I can tell, his only attempt is to deny the authority of the fed even though it has been clear from the start that the fed had every legal authority and own the land.

Things change, he's had 20 years, adapt or die. That's just the way things are and have been since forever.
to me he is challenging some federal BS. if all the ranchers did that then what?

kinda like this obamacare thing. even if it went into law if enough people resisted and flat out refused to comply it would fizzle out. but they add on penalties in addition to trying to "sell it" and folks cave and will just go with the flow

i gotta wonder why is it illegal to allow his cattle to graze on federal land if it isnt being used for anything else. whats more troubling is the overzealous rambo approach taken by a department of the government that simply manages land. if it comes down to money being owed they want to intimidate, otherwise other people may not want to pay excessive fines/taxes either

Fair enough. But is this really the thing to take a stand on? It's not his land, he has refused to pay the same grazing fees that so many other ranchers pay to use federal land, government has let this case work through the courts for 20 years (while Bundy illegally grazed his cattle the entire time) and now it's time to go. Him and his family have had 20 years to find a solution and, the best I can tell, his only attempt is to deny the authority of the fed even though it has been clear from the start that the fed had every legal authority and own the land.

Things change, he's had 20 years, adapt or die. That's just the way things are and have been since forever.

Now that's funny as hell. I wouldn't stand up to denying Obamacare, or higher taxes either, so the parasites upon society may flourish. Where mine?
I would just sit in the pan of heating water, all the while not noticing just how hot the water has become until it's too late.
If you close your eyes, then nobody can see you.
If you cover your ears, there will be silence all around.

The US Federal Government is nothing more than a glorified MOFIA withour limits.

Good grief.

From the man who still believes voting can turn this all around. To quote the gentleman above: good grief.

From the man who still believes voting can turn this all around. To quote the gentleman above: good grief.

Every time one is voted out, it just puts them on the tax payers burden for their retirement check+ benefits.

Who actually believes that Oboma was elected?
He is just another appointee by the US Government. Somebody has to be the scapegoat.

Now that's funny as hell. I wouldn't stand up to denying Obamacare, or higher taxes either, so the parasites upon society may flourish. Where mine?
I would just sit in the pan of heating water, all the while not noticing just how hot the water has become until it's too late.
If you close your eyes, then nobody can see you.
If you cover your ears, there will be silence all around.

The US Federal Government is nothing more than a glorified MOFIA withour limits.

Good grief.

So, you just believe there should be no government. OK, you're an anarchist. Hmmm, I wonder how many folks are out there that would like to just come and take what you have? Survival of the fittest, right?

I agree that the government has become much to powerful and should be curtailed, but I also think that some wisdom should used when deciding what battles should be fought. This one is foolish because as the laws exist, and have existed for a very long time, Bundy is wrong. If you think the fed should not own property, fine. Change the laws concerning that and plan to see A LOT of our most treasured wild lands, chopped up, privatized and developed.

Every time one is voted out, it just puts them on the tax payers burden for their retirement check+ benefits.

Who actually believes that Oboma was elected?
He is just another appointee by the US Government. Somebody has to be the scapegoat.

You're going to spend a lot of time in the Area 51 forum.

It's pretty obvious that the Federal Department of Education played a big part in you graduating from high school.
Evidently there was no requirement for reading/comprehension.
Why must you turn around and misconstrue everything someone post , just to suit your beliefs?

(If someone doesn't agree with the way things are being done, then they want it done away with altogether?) Really?
Accusing the US Gov. of being corrupt is the same as wanting to do away with all government?

Total anarchy is fine with me, it's better than a POLICE state. I'll survive to fight another day.

It becomes clearer everyday how Obama got elected.

So, you just believe there should be no government. OK, you're an anarchist. Hmmm, I wonder how many folks are out there that would like to just come and take what you have? Survival of the fittest, right?

I agree that the government has become much to powerful and should be curtailed, but I also think that some wisdom should used when deciding what battles should be fought. This one is foolish because as the laws exist, and have existed for a very long time, Bundy is wrong. If you think the fed should not own property, fine. Change the laws concerning that and plan to see A LOT of our most treasured wild lands, chopped up, privatized and developed.

OK, another armchair anarchist is heard from. Or are you just a revolutionary?

I think it's called a realist.

Please tell us what the News papers had to say and the televised media, I'm sure you are watching FOX News so as to have an opinion. Scratch the News Paper, it's was obvious from the responses you made above that your reading/comprehension skills are lacking.

Back
Top Bottom