• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Bundy Ranch in Nevada and No Major Coverage as Crisis Escalates!

I feel sure he is not the only one who has not paid those grazing fees,

You can not pay your taxes and they will offer you pennies on the dollar to settle. You can not pay your hospital bills and they will settle with you for pennies on the dollar, You can not make your house payment for a year and you can get a govt bail out and start over, You can not do alot of things and they wont come after you armed and ready to take something thats yours. Thers ALOT more to this that we dont know but I do know you dont show up at somebodys home armed to try and settle something like this cause you never know whats waiting on the other side of the door.

I can also bet that this thread is being watched by all the super programs the govt has running to keep tabs on crap like this.

we don't need all the militia until this resolved in court, or Bundy is read his Miranda rights. I support action after the legalities are met,or we will be looking at another Waco

we don't need all the militia until this resolved in court, or Bundy is read his Miranda rights. I support action after the legalities are met,or we will be looking at another Waco
And if he is wrong?When I hear him talk on the radio he sounds a little touched.

It's 11 minutes,but worth watching if your following this.
http://scgnews.com/bundy-ranch-what-youre-not-being-told

EVERYONE, needs to watch this. ^^^^^^^^^^^

I had a webpage that detailed this same synopsis. However, it was removed within the last 24 hours and no search on the page located any data on "Bundy".

An affiliate of CBS local: CBS ©2014 CBS Local Media, a division of CBS Radio Inc. All rights reserved. It was posted and up on 4/15/14 and when refreshed 4/16/14 @ 06:33 removed: “Page not found We're sorry! This page is not available. Please visit the CBS Homepage or use the search box above.”

The deleted link: http://radio.com/the-real-story-of-the-bundy-ranch/

Makes me wonder why all the effort to delete this public information off BLM, Google and CBS affiliate web pages.......

That argument makes the assumption that the court system is still just, still valid, still honorable. The courts have shown time and again that they are a tool of the federal gov't against the people.

Remember that Obamacare is a tax, no a penalty, no tax.
Remember that your RKBA is subject to interpretation
Remember that your property is subject to annexation for the public good
Remember that the police have no duty to protect.

But maybe I'm missing why the courts ruling should hold any importance.

That argument makes the assumption that the court system is still just, still valid, still honorable. The courts have shown time and again that they are a tool of the federal gov't against the people.

Amen.

Well said, sir.

Back
Top Bottom