• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Chief on Form 1

You have to take your own cards, they don't have them there?

Not at probate court I don't believe. They have to be the "ATF Approved" ones. Anyone that sells class 3 weapons should have some and would be glad to let you have 2.

Hurry up HPA!
I participated in a town hall call with Jody Hice last night. I asked him specifically about the HPA of which he is a cosponsor. He said last night, after doing a very good job of explaining to others on the call the merits of the HPA, that he felt there was a very good chance to get it passed.

Lets all just hope he is right!!!:pray2:

I participated in a town hall call with Jody Hice last night. I asked him specifically about the HPA of which he is a cosponsor. He said last night, after doing a very good job of explaining to others on the call the merits of the HPA, that he felt there was a very good chance to get it passed.

Yes absolutely. My next NFA toy will be a 9mm suppressor whether it passes or not though.

I'm about to do a form 1 and I was wondering if there was anyone in Cobb County that could tell me the best Chief Law Enforcement officer I could get to sign my forms the quickest. Trying to send them in as fast as I can, thanks.

Check with your local county Sheriff's department. When I needed them they made me several on official cards at no charge. Your's may or may not do the same. They told me they would only charge me if I wanted them to upload them and jeep them on file. I said "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO thank you"!!! He handed me 6 cards for no charge.

Lol nice, I will for the next item. My local gun store just hooked me up with some for free as well. Everything is done I'm just waiting now. Should be any day now haha.

I hope so!

Thats nice man. I've been wanting one of them ever since I seen them used on Strike Back. http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Strike_Back_-_Season_4#CSA_SA_vz._58_Compact

Where did you get the pistol?
I actually got it from a guy on here in original packaging but mine is the 7.69x39mm version. I actually have that same stock and mil spec muzzle break on the way from Czechoslovakia as well, just can't install stock for probably 8 months. By the way Dobbs did an awesome job engraving and also really quick so thanks to him.

Back
Top Bottom