• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The "Concealed Carry" Challenge...

jsquared

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
43   0
Reaction score
I see it often on the forum and while I appreciate what you support what you are "comfortable" doing based on your preferences, here is a challenge to all who do or aspire to concealed carry. Most of you come unglued to support your "Preference to CC", so let's see if we can put the rubber to the pavement and support your own claim.

Of course, this challenge excludes officers or military on duty.

Find whatever long gun you can. AR15, shotgun, SKS, AK, etc. Put it in your pocket/down your pant leg/under your coat, walk through Walmart, a grocery store, Sears, or anywhere else that allows concealed carry. Do this 2-3 times.

Post up a pic and then let us know how it worked. If it becomes unconcealed at any point you shall receive no points, but please still post pictures.

What? How in the hell am I going to fit my AK, AR, or my SKS down my pants? there's no way. I would need a trench coat and a shoulder rig to hold it down the side of my leg. I don't think it would come anywhere close to fitting in my pants. Is this serious or are you jerking our chain like in the other thread?

i3.digiguide.tv_up_0802_1188158400000_10431_ForrestGump_1187190122154.jpg

"Stupid is as stupid does."

What? How in the hell am I going to fit my AK, AR, or my SKS down my pants? there's no way. I would need a trench coat and a shoulder rig to hold it down the side of my leg. I don't think it would come anywhere close to fitting in my pants. Is this serious or are you jerking our chain like in the other thread?

He was all bark in my thread so he is using a parity to get the attention off himself and attempt to create humor so the focus won't be on his backpedaling. Pretty standard tactic when you are backed in a corner.

Back
Top Bottom