• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The "Concealed Carry" Challenge...

Well folks, all I am getting now from Jsquared is "If you want to answer my callout, you come to me". Seems a bit cowardly and backpedalish.

Since we both answered each others callout, is it not fair to meet halfway since Walmarts are everywhere?

I agree with you on this. Now it seems like he is trying to back out. IDK!!!! JSquared meet him halfway and film it for our viewing pleasures!!

Man, you are making this difficult by attempting to create an outlet. It's typical. Callout someone, then when they accept, make it difficult and contingent.

(per your PM) Johnsons Ferry and Shallowford for heavens sake? Thats 20 minutes for you and an hour and a half for me. Is there any reason you won't be reasonable and meet me halfway? I mean, I am 100% in, but for heavens sake, let's be reasonable.

Ummm you really might wanna do it in Jasper where CCW wants to do it cause Cobb County loves to shoot people. And with you walking with an AR the out come isn't pretty in Cobb.

Gentlemen, if this actually goes down please keep the following in mind:

1. GWL applies only to pistols and knives
2. Long guns, if loaded, MUST be carried openly
3."Long gun" is defined under the current code as having a barrel 18" or longer
4."Pistol" is defined as barrel 12" or less and designed to be fired with one hand
5. I don't feel we would be well served by calling unwarranted attention to the apparent omission of carry laws regarding carbines and SBR's.....

Back
Top Bottom