• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The "Concealed Carry" Challenge...

If I were to conceal an AR, I would not wear a trench coat and I would be sweating profusely with an AR outline on my back. 99% of folks wouldn't know I was carrying one. Guaranteed.

My previous statement was made as a joke, but you do have me curious. How would you CC a 16" AR in the GA summer and not draw attention? I guess if a one were a big tall fellow then having one strapped tightly to the back with a loose button up shirt could work, but then one would have to undress to retrieve it. Maybe a shirt that has been modified with velcro so it could be snatched off like a stripper would be more suitable for the purpose. Lol.

Why would they go to jail? What would they be charged with?

its cobb county... pretty much anything the stormtroopers wanted to charge them with. Charges may not stick in the long run... but the ride to the jail is still the same.

btw... you poonin' outta the trip saturday or sunday?

its cobb county... pretty much anything the stormtroopers wanted to charge them with. Charges may not stick in the long run... but the ride to the jail is still the same.

Well, as they say, you can beat the rap, but you can't beat the ride, right?

Is Cobb County where the event is going to take place? Sorry, I'm lazy and I'm not going to read the last 20 pages...

btw... you poonin' outta the trip saturday or sunday?

I just need to figure out which day is good.

and your certain they won't ? after all, this is the peoples republic of georgia.

Of course I'm not certain. Doubtful. Just wondering what everyone thinks they might actually get charged with considering that no laws will be broken (presumably).

My prediction is that whatever store they try to go to will simply turn them away at the door, as is their right. In the relatively unlikely event that the police are called and a cop shows up before they unass the AO, the cop will likely question them and end up telling them something along the lines of "you're freaking people out, stop it".

Back
Top Bottom