• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The "Concealed Carry" Challenge...

Just wondering what everyone thinks they might actually get charged with considering that no laws will be broken (presumably).

lets see... since there will be two of them.. it could be conspiracy to commit (insert crime here), reckless conduct, obstruction if they were to argue with the officer and not follow commands explicitly (this is a cobb county favorite if they cant get you for something else... almost all of our minor charge clients have Obstruction tacked on to the list)

oh... and my personal favorite law they would be breaking is "Opposing a Cobb County LEO in any way, shape, or form"

Then there is the alternative... getting shot

indeed... and I think it is a Roswell/Alpharetta Walmart... I guess it could technically be a Cobb address although I thought it would be fulton.

The ironic thing I think is that while CCW originally started his challenge post as a way to antagonize and attack open carriers, his actions here will likely actually increase OC rights. If an encounter actually takes place and is followed up, it could very well set a positive precedent for openly carrying long arms.

lol

i528.photobucket.com_albums_dd321_34tmyl337_Misc_this_is_the_best_plan_ever.png

Oh yeah, and this ^^^^^^ Did you listen to that audio where the guy in Philly almost gets shot for open carry?? Other than that and the fact that you posted the time and location and there are LEOs on the forum... it should be easy enough. Can't wait for the video :)

Yes, an OC encounter in Philly is probably a good indicator of how an OC encounter will likely go in Georgia.

Again, I'm not completely ruling out the possibility that it will go horribly wrong, just that I don't think it will.

Sorry I have lagged on this thread, was enjoying the sun in Florida over the weekend. This \/

Other than that and the fact that you posted the time and location and there are LEOs on the forum... it should be easy enough.

...is pretty much it. Let me know when the paypal goes through for gas and we can decide on a new place. Hopefully this one doesnt get posted openly on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom