• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The "Concealed Carry" Challenge...

www_fairfaxunderground_com_forum_file_php_23b7ff5e5125e4bc7596f8772593e348._.gif

and this LMAO

Seriously its going to be fine, I am not one to argue with police and am a responsible and law-abiding gun owner. What could go wrong??

<_<

Call me an instigator but I love knowing the details....is there a time frame involved on this? Meaning, stepping foot into WM and leaving should not count.

Will you guys:
1) walk side by side
2) enter at different times
3) browse different departments
4) Proceed through checkout

I really dont know, Im probably going to go into Walmart and do some grocery shopping, maybe check out the ammo prices (lol). If CCW has some shopping to do too maybe we can share a buggy :)

OK cool, the weekend after next (June 4/5th) it is! Should be a good time, I will PM with the exact location so we dont gather a crowd. Is Saturday or Sunday better for you?

Ok, so June 4th/5th at Walmart in Jasper, GA. Let's do first thing in the morning or later in the evening so we don't destroy a full day's events. I think that's fair. I will be there.

I really dont know, Im probably going to go into Walmart and do some grocery shopping, maybe check out the ammo prices (lol). If CCW has some shopping to do too maybe we can share a buggy :)

The challenge has been answered on both accounts. For tactical purposes, I do not surround myself with people who open carry so I will not be strolling side by side. I will however, follow hom around the same departments that he does so the challenge is met fairly on both ends.

Ummm, I said by my house, buddy, not Jasper. My challenge, my location, I went to Jasper last weekend and would rather not ever again if possible. John and I are both here so it makes more sense for you to come to us wouldnt you say?

Ummm, I said by my house, buddy, not Jasper. My challenge, my location, I went to Jasper last weekend and would rather not ever again if possible. John and I are both here so it makes more sense for you to come to us wouldnt you say?

I accepted your challenge and you accepted mine. :) Halfway is more than fair. No more backpedaling. I will see you on June 4th or 5th at the Walmart in Jasper. It's exactly halfway and we are going to see how much of a man you are by not backpedaling.

Last edited:
lol @ tactical purposes

Sorry man, I actually never accepted your challenge, did you forget? You want in on MY challenge, you come to me. Otherwise I guess John and I will do our thing and you can do whatever you would like.

Back
Top Bottom