• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The "Concealed Carry" Challenge...

Well folks, all I am getting now from Jsquared is "If you want to answer my callout, you come to me". Seems a bit cowardly and backpedalish.

Since we both answered each others callout, is it not fair to meet halfway since Walmarts are everywhere?

why walmart? how bought a Wells Fargo?

I tell you what jsquared. I will also make the extra 1 hour drive to your location if you will agree to compensate me a measly $20 (approx. 6 gallons at $3.80/gallon) for the imbalance in distance and time to cover the fuel in my Expedition. Looks like it is a 1 hour round trip for you and a 3 hour round trip for me.

Fair, right?

Last edited:
I tell you what jsquared. I will also make the extra 1 hour drive to your location if you will agree to compensate me a measly $20 (approx. 6 gallons at $3.80/gallon) for the imbalance in distance and time to cover the fuel in my Expedition. Looks like it is a 1 hour round trip for you and a 3 hour round trip for me.

Fair, right?

It would be fair, except that its my challenge and therefore my terms, and you decided to cop out and use an SBR. But if you want you can bring me that sling adapter and I will pay you $20 for it, seems reasonable enough.

Since you are hurriedly bowing out via PM's by making so many terms and conditions, how about this.

I will carry a 16" AR with a loaded magazine and you meet me halfway in Jasper on June 4th. We can lock down the time via PM. Fair?

JJ, your thread is rapidly backfiring. Save face while you can, sir.

i64.photobucket.com_albums_h167_bajabomber87_thread_backfire.gif

Last edited:
It would be fair, except that its my challenge and therefore my terms, and you decided to cop out and use an SBR. But if you want you can bring me that sling adapter and I will pay you $20 for it, seems reasonable enough.
I must've missed something but from what I read in the original post you mentioned nothing about SBR's being prohibited from this challenge.

Go ahead and post my PMs, boss hog. Show everyone how I am bowing out :D I set the terms, you can agree or disagree, pretty simple stuff.

For everyone's FYI, CCW said that if I didnt meet him in Jasper on his terms he would "ridicule me beyond belief."

lol

Back
Top Bottom