• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The "Concealed Carry" Challenge...

Go ahead and post my PMs, boss hog. Show everyone how I am bowing out :D I set the terms, you can agree or disagree, pretty simple stuff.

For everyone's FYI, CCW said that if I didnt meet him in Jasper on his terms he would "ridicule me beyond belief."

lol

That was my plan but considering your quick action backwards, you are doing a great job all on your own.

well guys... looks like we are left with no other choice:

10 paces turn and fire... that will finally determine, once and for all.. CC vs. OC

For jsquared: (Roswell to Jasper - 1 hour 4 mins GA-140 E 42.0 mi)
For CCW: (Dalton to Jasper - 1 hour 7 minutes GA-136 E/Hwy 136 W 51.5 mi)

Wow! That is MORE than fair!

well guys... looks like we are left with no other choice:

10 paces turn and fire... that will finally determine, once and for all.. CC vs. OC

hahahahaha thats about it right?

For jsquared: (Roswell to Jasper - 1 hour 4 mins GA-140 E 42.0 mi)
For CCW: (Dalton to Jasper - 1 hour 7 minutes GA-136 E/Hwy 136 W 51.5 mi)

Wow! That is MORE than fair!

Youre not listening.

Alright CCW, here is the deal. I am not going to open carry an AR in Wal Mart to prove a point. That would be childish, and a bad example for non-gun owners. But I WILL open carry an AR in Wal Mart if I have some shopping to do. I shop at the Wal Mart by my house, not the one in Jasper. If youd like to join me and watch as I pick out specials on produce, feel free. Otherwise I dont really know how to break this to you man, but we are probably not going to get to hang out :(

if youd like to hang out and shop a bit on a Saturday, let me know. i think John and I are going to plan on going anyway.

Alright CCW, here is the deal. I am not going to open carry an AR in Wal Mart to prove a point. That would be childish, and a bad example for non-gun owners. But I WILL open carry an AR in Wal Mart if I have some shopping to do. I shop at the Wal Mart by my house, not the one in Jasper. If youd like to join me and watch as I pick out specials on produce, feel free. Otherwise I dont really know how to break this to you man, but we are probably not going to get to hang out :(

if youd like to hang out and shop a bit on a Saturday, let me know. i think John and I are going to plan on going anyway.

So all of the following posts were in vain? I am still ready to accept your callout. Jasper, GA Walmart. Halfway. My 16" AR CC to your 16" AR OC.

Oh, and I don't shop. I leave that to my wife.

Are you going to accept my challenge? If youre all about concealed carry switching from a pistol to a long gun shouldnt be a big deal, just a bit more trouble to carry around.

I will 100% guarantee I would be more comfortable with my AR in OC mode than you with your in CC. Lets meet up at Wally World and test that out.

That is, of course, as long as you are a big enough man to accept my challenge. if you CC a pistol its basically the same thing right?

Still waiting for you to man up and accept my challenge. Dont forget your film crew.

Last edited:

Well why not relocate your shoping trip to Jasper for the weekend. :D

Back
Top Bottom