• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The "Concealed Carry" Challenge...

None of those things have anything to do with Jasper, GA. In fact, none of them except #2 have anything to do with me at all. So yeah, let me know if you will be joining us.

Now who's the laughing stock?

Me? I dont really know. I dont think anyone on this forum takes things very seriously, except you and SPIKE. But yeah, like I said let me know if you are down to join us, we are probably going to do some shooting afterward so bring ammo (or buy some at Wal Mart haha).

You will never get passed the front door OC'ing an AR. The greeter will think you are trying to return a firearm. When you tell them that you plan on carrying it around, you will be asked to take it to your car or leave.

You will never get passed the front door OC'ing an AR. The greeter will think you are trying to return a firearm. When you tell them that you plan on carrying it around, you will be asked to take it to your car or leave.

yeah probably, unless the greeter is like 90 and doesnt notice it. I figure i have about a 50-50 shot of getting passed the pharmacy.

I figured you would wuss out. Gee thanks, I was really looking forward to doing this. 110 mile round trip and $60 in fuel is a bit too far to walk around with a backpedaling coward at Walmart. I can do that within 15 minutes of work or home.

unless its the old vet that sits by the door at my walmart... then you will be stuck there talking about guns for the next hour and a half.

Back
Top Bottom