• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The craziest thing happened to me on here the other week

Glorfindel

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Witch-King’s Daddy
87   1
Reaction score
I started noticing that it looked like people where talking to themselves on here. Like they were responding to posts I couldn’t see. Well i figured. Maybe some people have me on ignore. So I sign out to see who they were. About 5-8 pretty regular members all told. Well my curiosity got the best of me. See you can’t see posts in the boiler room without an account. So I did something that is against the rules and got caught and got a timeout. But that’s not the crazy part. The crazy part was that after my mini vacation every one of those accounts seemingly took me off ignore and became visible to me again. As if some miracle of Jesus. Crazy stuff.

I started noticing that it looked like people where talking to themselves on here. Like they were responding to posts I couldn’t see. Well i figured. Maybe some people have me on ignore. So I sign out to see who they were. About 5-8 pretty regular members all told. Well my curiosity got the best of me. See you can’t see posts in the boiler room without an account. So I did something that is against the rules and got caught and got a timeout. But that’s not the crazy part. The crazy part was that after my mini vacation every one of those accounts seemingly took me off ignore and became visible to me again. As if some miracle of Jesus. Crazy stuff.
yup. a few have me on force ignore as well, lol.

Back
Top Bottom