• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The dark world of online murder markets

Damn, I read the whole article. That's some crazy John Wick stuff there. And even more shocking, or not, is that it's everyday normal people who dig up these plots and try and warn victims while the FBI and other agencies do nothing.

Damn, I read the whole article. That's some crazy John Wick stuff there. And even more shocking, or not, is that it's everyday normal people who dig up these plots and try and warn victims while the FBI and other agencies do nothing.
Well. They do keep Russia out of our elections and Krispy Kreme in business.

Well. They do keep Russia out of our elections and Krispy Kreme in business.
Hacker: Hey FBI I found this site on the dark web and have all the communications and financial transactions for murder for hire plots.
FBI: Sorry, but that's not enough evidence.

Hillary Clinton: Hey I think Russia interfered with our election and that's why I lost!
FBI: Say no more! Trump's in bed with Russia!

Hacker: Hey FBI I found this site on the dark web and have all the communications and financial transactions for murder for hire plots.
FBI: Sorry, but that's not enough evidence.

Hillary Clinton: Hey I think Russia interfered with our election and that's why I lost!
FBI: Say no more! Trump's in bed with Russia!
LoL. True.

I'm too skeered to even try it, shot my Alexia last week like a skeet when it asked me "repeat that last comment please", and I'd been on a borrowed phone.

Back
Top Bottom