• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The drinking thread!

Thanks for sharing, an NO we DON"T WANT PICS!!!!!!

Are you sure???

20180729_181900.jpg

Keystone Ice and two mini bar size bottles of some **** called Kohrtytsa vodka. The print is so small I can't tell the country of origin. But who cares? I don't have to work tomorrow. So damn the torpedoes !

I bought 2 of these for ****s and giggles. ****ing horrible...

20180729_192828.jpg

Beer? Only when I'm not drinking. Otherwise, brown liquor (bourbon, scotch, irish whiskey, rye, brandy). Oh, and neat. No ice or water or other stupid mixers. Water's for washing, whiskey's for drinking.
I love Irish whiskey and good Scotch. I blew a LOT of money on Scotch in the late 90s.I don9buy it anymore because I drink it. As in all of it in a short time.

I bought 2 of these for ****s and giggles. ****ing horrible...

View attachment 1720300
Yeah I've seen that at the liquor store. I already knew better. Seemed like it was geared toward underage drinkers and Democrats .
I'll tell you a funny one from around 05. I used to go to the liquor store at the top end of Bloomfield Village a good bit. One day I stopped in there to get some vodka for this crazy methed out chick I was seeing. We were gonna make screwdrivers and some **** with cranberry juice. So I grabbed the first liter of red label Smirnoff I saw. Got home opened it up and poured a big shot and immediately realized I had bought Smirnoff Berry flavor. Holy **** it was nasty! I was so pissed and couldn't take it back. Can we please separate the PLAIN vodka from the metro/homosexual Jolly Rancher flavored vodka?

Back
Top Bottom