• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The drinking thread!

I'll have to look them up...
It's a biker type dive bar with a redundant name. APs Hidden Hideaway. It's on Broadway right down fromNewell Recycling on the same side of the street. Very close to the Peach Orchard . It's owned by Aubry Partain who also owns Houston Auto Auction across the street from the now closed Whiskey River.
I went down there a few times a few years ago and there was always a few guys wearing their colors in there.
If you get really drunk and brave head on down to Grants Lounge in down town Macon. It's right up the street from where Arvins Pawn Shop was. Back around 06 or 07 me and a guy I grew up with started out at the Rookery for liquid lunch. So I just kinda jokingly suggested we go to Grants. Before I knew it we were walking in there and sitting down at the bar. Lucky for us it was still kinda early. But we were the only two Crackers in there. The bartender said we were the only two Crackers that had been in there in years besides the beer vendors and the Macon PD. They gave us T shirts. I got mine packed up here somewhere. Gotta dig that one out and fly my Macon flag around here. But anyway there's lots of old newspaper clippings hanging on the wall by the stage in there. Gregg and the boys played there way back when.

It's a biker type dive bar with a redundant name. APs Hidden Hideaway. It's on Broadway right down fromNewell Recycling on the same side of the street. Very close to the Peach Orchard . It's owned by Aubry Partain who also owns Houston Auto Auction across the street from the now closed Whiskey River.
I went down there a few times a few years ago and there was always a few guys wearing their colors in there.
If you get really drunk and brave head on down to Grants Lounge in down town Macon. It's right up the street from where Arvins Pawn Shop was. Back around 06 or 07 me and a guy I grew up with started out at the Rookery for liquid lunch. So I just kinda jokingly suggested we go to Grants. Before I knew it we were walking in there and sitting down at the bar. Lucky for us it was still kinda early. But we were the only two Crackers in there. The bartender said we were the only two Crackers that had been in there in years besides the beer vendors and the Macon PD. They gave us T shirts. I got mine packed up here somewhere. Gotta dig that one out and fly my Macon flag around here. But anyway there's lots of old newspaper clippings hanging on the wall by the stage in there. Gregg and the boys played there way back when.

You're a braver man than me!

Balls_of_Steel.png

Back
Top Bottom