• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The elusive G43

The ace hardware in Blueridge has a awesome gun department .The blueridge pawn shop right down the street is awesome too .They are my favorite gun shops in Georgia! I have bought tons of stuff from both of them !

I have been in the hunt for a G43, seem to be plenty on the site. Even made an offer on one, thank you for not accepting. I just picked up a LNIB G43 at Ace hardware in Blue Ridge, for under 390. The place is well equipped and the staff very friendly, first time in there. They have new G43 for 440. I also picked up a few of the large 800 round ammo cans for 11.99 each. Georgia Gun Shop in Gainesville has them for 430, and Cherokee Gun and Pawn, Appalachian Gun and Pawn as well as Bargain Barn sell them for 449. All great places to deal with if you are up this way or down that way.
If the trigger pull on that used 43 seems really heavy, you probably got one produced before July 2016 which has the original connector. Do yourself a favor and take it to Smyrna along with all your mags and have the armorer update it for you with the new connector. Just got to the range with mine after the update and it is a completely different gun to shoot. If you don't want to drive down to Smyrna, go to the GSSF shoot at Riverbend at the end of March and have one of the armorers there update it.

Back
Top Bottom