• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The end of ODT gun sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
popcorn.gif

I gotta shiny nickle!

A lot of hardcore gun lovers don't want to see the Feds reverse their policy on bringing back M1 Garands and M1 Carbines from Korea and other nations we sent them to back in the 1950s, to help those nations fight off the commies during the Cold War.

Some of today's gun collectors want to keep availability low and prices high, so the value of their current collection (obtained cheap from the DCM/ CMP) is more valuable.

They have what they want already, and like how they've been able to buy several rifles per year from the CMP and take them to gun shows and resell for a $300 profit the next weekend.

If all those cheap Garands and Carbines (and maybe 1911's ??) come back from Asia and Africa and the Middle East, cheap, the CMP may go out of business.

Don't let this distract you from the fact that if you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to financial compensation
The VA has said I have been diagnosed with everything conceivable, but I'm feeling much better now :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom