• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The good 'ol boy system strikes again

Trailrider

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
117   1
Reaction score
Little kids know to call 911 when someone is hurt or there is an emergency. A grown man, an attorney, and the chief of police all failed to call it in. Absolutely no excuse.

I hope this doesn't get swept under the rug and family fights tooth and nail to keep it in the news and in people's minds so it doesn't get forgotten as soon as another sensational event gets published.

Thank God Almighty we still produce men like Tony Brazier (on the right). I also am gobsmacked that WMAZ ran the story.
upload_2020-2-10_12-21-17.png

This is beyond reprehensible. All three of these guys should be charged with murder, conspiracy to cover up, along with the rest of the dozens of laws they broke. They all need to lose their jobs and be jailed. Prosecuted to the “fullest extent” .
Simply disgusting.

GBI should perp the chief out of the police station, at the minimum accessory to murder.
Reread the article, says nothing about sobriety tests so I'm assuming none where administered.
This whole things reeks.

Considering it happened almost 5 months ago I'm worried that nothing will be done. The article mentioned the GSP was investigating the accident, but it seems like there shouldn't be much else to investigate. Sounds more like stalling.

Back
Top Bottom