• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The good ol days

Well, I may not be as old as some of you but I do remember the good ol' days. At the risk of being excommunicated from the ODT I have to say that I have faith in seeing some common sense return to this country and I think Trump and the next generation will have a lot to do with it. Even some of the Millennials are beginning to realize that walking around with a Starbuck's coffee in one hand and the latest Apple iPhone in the other is not the key to success, let alone a shining example of their own financial acuity.

I'm not ready to surrender to the Dems. and far Left Progressives that are responsible for most of the craziness we are seeing in our country today - just step back and look at the mess they have made of the Democrat party. To be fair I have to say the same thing about many in the Republican party, but it isn't something that term limits and the transparency of campaign donations won't be able to fix. A bill that immediately stops salaries to Congress in the event of another government shutdown would also be a good start, but it is unlikely that we will be able to get our elected representatives to vote against their own largesse.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread - got carried away :mmph:

I see your points I'm a young guy myself just feel with everything going on "liberal bull****" this country will no longer be the "super power" it once was

Back
Top Bottom