The Great Holster Trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

z.chance

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
93   0
Reaction score
So Everyone talks about "the drawer of holsters I dont like/use" collection, but I rarely see any holsters listed for sale here separately from weapons. So I am thinking that this could be a thread for people to post what kind of holster they are looking for, and for others to post what holsters they have laying around that they could sell. And hopefully we will have a big, dynamic database of holsters wanted and forsale. If you post several for sale, and trade/sell one, edit your post to reflect so. Same goes if you buy one and are not currently looking for one for the same gun.

To start it off, I am in the market for some Officers model 1911 holsters (right handed), in the strong side FBI cant, SOB, and IWB flavor, and quite possibly a gun worthy belt.
I saw a Don Hume and the store the other day that caught my eye, but I think I can beat the 42 dollar price tag on here.

I like this idea.

I have a fobus paddle holster for a ruger LCP that will never be used again. I'll trade it for any paddle holster for glocks, m&ps, etc. Anything I might own one day.

I'm looking for a holster for my new 4th gen G22. I need mags my new M&P 9c .
I have an unused Uncle Mikes nylon holster, size 16.

Last edited:
I have an older right handed Fobus paddle for a Sig p220. Ugly but functional. I believe it'll fit a p226 as well. Also have an el cheapo "tactical" drop leg nylon rig for full size autos. Has pocket on front for extra mag. Does not work well with a 1911 especially carried cocked and locked. Works fine with my p220 though.

Looking for OWB for a full size 1911 without rail. And western style holster for a Ruger Blackhawk .357 6.5" bbl.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom